Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

B.C Purple Kush + Medical Chocolate Cookies

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by XxMutilatedxX, Apr 12, 2013.

1. A lovely birthday gift from my buddy :smoking:
    Nice super dense nugs of B.C Purple Kush and a couple chocolate chip pot cookies.
    Was told the cookies are very potent, can't wait to try them :D
    Sorry for crappy camera quality :(

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Stay High!!!! :smoke::bongin::gc_rocks:!!!!!!!!!!!
    [​IMG]

2. #2 Jamezterr, Apr 12, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 12, 2013
    Looks like some good cookies, write back how they are. :)

3. the good thing about living next to canada is that our dispenaries always have that purple kush. I'm yet to try it mainly because im kind of "kushed" out but that looks great

4. I'll let you know this weekend :D I'm planning on bringing some up to have a blast with my bro. So excited:hello:

5. Dude, you can totally go skiing down that nug. Looks like a mountain covered with snow. :bongin:

6. Looks scrumptious bruh, enjoy that shit.

7. Well, I'm back from my a awesome stay at my buddies. We had 1 cookie each in the afternoon around 1pm, 15 minutes after I ate it, I was already feeling that out of body feeling then it kept building and finally reached its peak about an hour later.
    Mannnn, I was stoned for hours :smoking:Lasted till like 10 pm.
    They tasted amazing as well, nice floral rosy taste of the weed and that rich chocolate goodness from the cookie :D

8. Sounds awesome, thanks for coming back to tell me!
    I'm thinking of making some good edibles with trim I've been saving for awhile. :)

9. Anytime man :D
    Omg, that sounds like a great idea :smoke: Enjoy those if you do end up making them!