Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

B.C God Bud

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by TOKRFRED, Jun 28, 2012.

1. #1 TOKRFRED, Jun 28, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 28, 2012
    Hello Blades, just got a 1/4 of some nice heavy indica. Super dense nugs, strong taste and overall a great smoke. B.C God Bud also won a Cannabis Cup for Indica. :smoke: :bongin:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. #2 GreenCrackYUM, Jun 28, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 28, 2012
    No pics are showing up for me man!

Edit: Now that pics are up. Looks great man, great pickup! Enjoy!

3. Nooooo picssss nooooooooo

4. Pics should be working now! :D

5. Wow. That's looking amazing man.

6. mad jealous

7. Thanks guys! :smoke: Oh, and i forgot to post the price. I got a 1/4oz for $60 :D

8. $60 is pretty standard, nice bud tho

9. one of the most under-rated strains ever..or atleast under-talked about...dude i know was growin widow and he got a clone of some godbud...its almost imposible to describe the fruity taste..like grapefruit but not...if there was a fruit that tasted like godbud it would be delicious:smoke:

10. I totally agree. And the taste, is amazingly strong. The smell is nice too. :)