[B][/B] 2 1/2 Weeks Plants having Yellow Leaves

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Snakebuddha, Mar 7, 2013.

1. I couldnt start a new thread but the earlier plants died and we started a new grow with better soil and seeds. We are 2 1/2 weeks in and flowers have started to droop a little and started turning yellow at the tips and now the whole leaf slowly discolouring to yellow as well. We are using two cfls 65w and 45w cool daylight. lights are on 24/0. We are also using canna nutrient but have only recently started feed with them. we have only watered once using a mix of canna tera vega and rhizotonic. we have been spraying the leaves with the rhizotonic 4 times a day. we have three mixed seeds and one GH big bang auto flowering. Anyone know whats going on?

Attached Files:

2. They look over fed maybe try flushing them and test the runoff to see what your Ph is should be 6.5 see if that works. If your already using a soil that has a lot of nutrients in it try going 1/4 strength on the nutes. That is a problem I ran into as well when I went full strength using General Organics and Foxfarm Ocean Forest soil three days later they got burn.

3. they dont need to be fed nutes yet

4. also looks like you need some perelite in that soil