Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Azo standard .help!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by 323CaliKush, Sep 23, 2012.

1. Hey i was wondering if you take 4 azo standard pills at a time well get you clean in the process of 12 hr's???
    please i need help or ima get locked up if i dont come out clean

2. This post doesn't provide much information as to your predicament, so I'm left only to assume that you're a daily smoker that just realized that they're going to be tested and must be clean, which would explain why you're considering taking twice the recommended dose of Azo in a sitting.

I don't recommend doing this, because not only is it unsafe but Azo have actually been shown to fabricate false positives for drug tests, which is the opposite of what you are going for. Not only that, but they are just not as effective as other methods of detoxification.

If you're a daily smoker though, there's nothing that'll help you at this point, other than to use alternative piss with a monkey dong and hope to god that you have a favorable outcome. If you're in a situation where you could be potentially locked up for a positive, then you shouldn't have consumed any amount of cannabis upon having this implication.