Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

AZO Less than 24 hour Drug Test

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by HypnotykTripz, Dec 2, 2013.

1. #1 HypnotykTripz, Dec 2, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 28, 2014
    Hello everyone my name is D and I am going to put something to the test on how soon I can truly pass a TASC drug test smoking a week or even a day before the test and hopefully come back to you guys with some good results or im fucked lol. (I Smoke a lot) I do have questions and hope for some answers on the product called AZO. I have a random drug test with TASC tomorrow and I did smoke yesterday and was going to piss tomorrow around 4:30 pm. Many say it will take 1-2 days and some say until your piss is normal color again. 

The question: When I take these pee pee pills tonight at 9:30 pm, stay up all night, drinking water, and pissing all night/day, and maybe taking 2 more around 6-7 AM. The proper way to do this is to piss about 10 times or till urine is normal in color then go test. Is this correct? I know I should have started doing this a few days ago but I didn't so fuck it. Better than downing water and going in giving them pee so diluted you could drink it so any helpful tips on using this product and in hopes of passing my drug test I can help a few scared tokers out there who are in the same shit hole I am. 

Edit: 48 hour test worked. Don't refer to this for a 24 hour test however, I do believe this test works for 24 hours.

2. The azo isnt going to do anything extra, only dilution will affect the outcome.

Idk if its realistic to dilute enough in that time period for a heavy smoker, but try hard and gl.

3. #3 HypnotykTripz, Dec 2, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 2, 2013
    Well thanks for your opinion however I have heard many success stories using the azo method so hopefully they aren't all just blowin smoke.  :smoke:

-Edit- I do understand diluting in such a short time frame is hard and not to mention I am not skinny bout 40lbs over weight. Buttttttttt Why not shoot for the stars n shit ehh? lol

4. Haha report back OP.

5. I'll keep updated just gotta believe in the system maaannnnnnn

6. Are you my drug dealer?

7. For a heavy smoker (at least once a day for at least a month) the THC stays in the lipids in your stomach, kidneys, and digestive tract for 2 months after you stop smoking, and the dilution pills really don't affect that, they just dilute the concentration. System cleansers show up on any modern lab test. Tbh, there is not much you can do, short of bring in fake piss that's at the right temperature. Lab test these days are extremely comprehensive, and test for cleansers, temperature, and even how old the piss is. Get one of your buddies who doesn't smoke to piss in a fabric hip flask right before you go in, tape it to your guch and you should be goodzie

8. ^ a tried and true method, I've used it twice myself and I've failed one trying those piss diluting drinks

9. I didn't have a drug test yesterday. Like I said they are random and I will keep yall posted. This is for people who have some weirdo watching a thousand wieners a day to make sure you don't have some rigged up shit under your nuts. It will most likely be today as of December 3rd so this will no longer be a less than 24 hour process. 

10. I do not believe AZO is a diluting product. I test through a program called TASC which is just like probation and From research I have done there is nothing detectable in these tablets simply because they are Women's urinary tract infection pills for pain relief. One down side to these is there is a very small possibility you can have a fake positive for THC I do believe. I appreciate your input but this is a test for this product. I am not trying any other method until I have tried this one. Thank you piff!

11. Possibly (;

12. Forgot to update this but it worked in less than 48 hours. :)

13. How many did you take & how many times did you repeat the process ?

14. so I got a drug test for a contract I signed. Where I stand is I last smoked last week Tuesday. Since wensday I have been taking azo standard everyday and I know it's probably bad but I have been smoking cigs.. Anyways do y'all think I'll pass the test that is Tuesday tomorrow? Should I take 4 azos today and drink tons of water and hope for the best? Reply asap please !! :(((

15. do u stay clean till u smoke again.?This is what I heard.