azamax is killing my plants!!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by mjlady, Jul 29, 2012.

1. Can anyone help? I treated my perfect 4 week old plants for gnats and had no problem with the first treatment. 7 days later I treated again and now the plants are limp and yellowing. I flushed with sledgehammer and transplanted to 5 gal pot. Was planning to change to 12 hour lights (1000 watt hps) in a few days. Is there any way to get the Azamax out of the plant?

2. im not sure about the Azamax but I feel like the proper solution would have been LITFA.. I am having trouble understanding why you would put it through all that stress after it was already stressed by the bug treatment, Im guessing the soil had the Azamax in it and you were trying to get rid of it? If so you have done all that you can and again the proper solution would be LITFA.. What is Azamax anyway? Why dont you use neem oil instead in the future?

3. Why use Azamax for gnats when you can just use yellow sticky pads? Gnats are not that big of a deal unless there are hundreds in your grow room. I think all of the other steps you took after the first application might have put you in the position your in now. Too much shock too fast.