Ayy how they looking?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by MikeyTheRucc, May 14, 2016.

1. Got two plants going pretty new to this. This is my second grow around. They're bag seed just like my first hopefully females so Ive only fed distilled p.hed water, neem water and Malibu bu's brew tea. How they looking?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

2. How big is your space and how old are they?

• Like Like x 1
  3. 2'x3' sprouted in January

4. Hard to tell from the colour with the LEDs, but it looks like there are a lot of droopy tips that could indicate a nitrogen toxicity. Could you take a pic with the LEDs off?

Other than that, looks like a tidy job. Are you going to flower them as they are? You could probably still put in a scrog net and spread the growth out over that whole space.

• Like Like x 1
  5. If you're keeping them small like that, I would definitely keep the undergrowth and scrog them. You still have plenty of space to train your plants to fill the area. That way you have a higher yield. Maybe try using bamboo sticks and tie your branches to them. That will allow your bottom branches to get more light so you don't have to remove them due to lack of light.

• Like Like x 1
  6. [​IMG]

With the leds off the plant onto the right got forgotten about for a bit the leaves withered but never got dry or lost color or fell off the new growth has been coming out fine but the undergrowth won't go back to normal, just got its color back.

7. I made a Scrog but my measurement didn't account for the thickness of the actual wood so I have to take all the twine off and recut but I'm being lazy

8. #8 Robbie714, May 17, 2016
    Last edited: May 17, 2016
    Any rotted or dead leaves you should take off. And try not to get dead leaves in your medium. Sometimes you can't help it when feeding. That can affect the Ph in some cases.
    Good Luck

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  9. Oh wow I thought it was a natural thing to leave the leaves in the medium thanks for that

10. Another question I had is should I top dress the soils with some oyster shell flour for the ph imbalance I'm getting ready to make an organic soil and have things like alfalfa meal humus crustacean meal neem meal kelp meal all the good stuff what should I top dress with?