Ayron's Stab at organics :P

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by Ayron, Mar 20, 2012.

1. I've had a savannah monitor before. Also Nile and tegu monitors. Green iguanas and my brother in law had Cuban rock iguanas and Gould's monitors. Lots of lizards but no snakes.

2. Mine is only a baby but I cant wait for him to get bigger! I'm about to take some pics of my veg area since my flower tent is lights off right now

3. In the veg tent I got one connie chung mother plant and 4 clones that are chilling doing what clones do  :bongin: 
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    here is a pic of my baby savannah monitor eating a super worm
    [​IMG]
    and my egyptian green scorpion glowing under a black light
    [​IMG]

4. Alright well this bitch came down
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Ended up with one big jar of connie chung :)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. I'm gonna stop updating this journal and start up another one eventually, thanks for joining me on the ride guys! I'm still be around just not updating :smoke:

6. Feeling the same way! Thinking about just hanging.

7. yeah I just started classes aging so there goes all my free time lol

8. Damn...just picked up the link for this thread aout 2 hours ago while searching the Botonicare CNS 17 thread....read it from the start...You have come a long way! Did or are you using the CNS 17?

9. haha thanks man :) I switched over to organics a year or so ago and Its given me much better results with way less work. check out my new journal man I got updated pics on page 4 http://forum.grasscity.com/organic-grow-journals/1247963-ayrons-new-journal-beer-herpetology-talk-also-welcome.html/page-5

10. I'm waiting for this bitch to dry right now, cut her down yesterday
    [​IMG]
    I also got some locally made worm castings and some alfalfa pellets to make teas with
    [​IMG]

11. just realize how blurry the first pic was lol -____-

12. Killer lookin frog!