Ayron's Stab at organics :P

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by Ayron, Mar 20, 2012.

1. the nugs i cut the other day are dried now and in jars, i got 9.5g so far and i only cut a few of the top nus off two plants. I cut more nugs off yesterday and i got those drying now while the rest of the plant waits till the end of the week to be chopped down. here are some pics :) I dry them in a box with fly fishing line weaved through it and let it sit open at the top of m closet for about 3 days. i always thought that was too fast to dry them but i guess its just dry down here :eek: Also here are some berries i grew too :wave:

thanks again for all the advice so far guys!

Attached Files:

• 003.jpg
      003.jpg
      File size:
      253.7 KB
      Views:
    • 004.jpg
      004.jpg
      File size:
      162.4 KB
      Views:
    • 005.jpg
      005.jpg
      File size:
      208.1 KB
      Views:
    • 006.jpg
      006.jpg
      File size:
      312.2 KB
      Views:
    • 002.JPG
      002.JPG
      File size:
      229.5 KB
      Views:
  2. I never was good at growing blueberries :eek:

Good job brother.

3. damn i love that dark dark purple color!

4. You're making me jealous man! I've got strawberries on my summer lineup for sure, and blueberries as a maybe. Yours look great!

5. they talk a long time to ripen but it could of been the weather, it warmed up here finally, hopefully i can use my pool in a few weeks :cool:

thanks man! im usually not impressed with purple nug cause most of it around here sucks, but this looks promising, the smell reminds me of a mixed berry yogurt, i cant wait till i harvest and dry/cure the rest :devious:

the strawberries grow a lot faster for me, but i got two blueberry plants and about a dozen strawberries lol. I got a raspberry bush too that hasnt flowered yet but its growing really nice. I plan on getting some blackberries and passion flower/fruit as well as dragon fruit in the future

6. lol.....I'm still learning to grow cannabis, Blueberries will be next for sure ;)

Nice job Bro

7. ive always wanted to grow a blueberry strain, maybe one day!

8. [quote name='"Ayron"']ive always wanted to grow a blueberry strain, maybe one day![/quote]

Blackberry by Sativa Seeds. Just ordered them, can't wait.

9. #49 Ayron, Mar 30, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 30, 2012
    i've been wanting to order seeds for awhile but ive been broke lately and my car broke down on me yesterday which drained my bank account :( At least by replacing my compressor my AC started working again, right when it started getting hot out too!
    i guess theres a cool side to every pillow...

In other words i topped my outdoor plants yesterday and i plan on transplanting them into their 3 gallon containers soon as well as starting some tea with my bat guano and alaskan hummus.

10. #50 Ayron, Mar 31, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 31, 2012
    so my fast neville got raped by the aphids so i ripped it up and made BHO out of it since i was out. This stuff is a great cure for my insomnia when want to just take a few hits and pass the fuck out instead of setting up my volcano and grinding my bud and everything. its a shame the bugs got to thus one soo bad cause this was the first plant i ever grew that weighed over an ounce :/ but whatever im gonna get a fuckton of BHO!!! i didnt measure how much i put in or how much i got out but this is from a whole turkey baster full of hand broken nug

Also included is a pic of my datura that was open this morning when i woke up for class :D this flower only stays open for like half a day before it starts dying

Attached Files:

• 006.jpg
      006.jpg
      File size:
      268.3 KB
      Views:
    • 007.jpg
      007.jpg
      File size:
      294.4 KB
      Views:
    • 008.jpg
      008.jpg
      File size:
      311.9 KB
      Views:
    • 004.jpg
      004.jpg
      File size:
      301.2 KB
      Views:
  11. is that razor blade all that you yielded?

12. looks like ur gonna be gettin extra high for the next few days lol

13. from my first run with a turkey baster full yeah, i have a ball the size of a marble

thats the plan lol

14. Ayron

Have you tried QWISO hash? My friend is all about the BHO but I'm going to run a pound of trim the QWISO Hash style. I learned it all here.

15. Bho > qwiso.

16. [quote name='"fif3l"']Bho > qwiso.[/quote]

What makes you say that? The QWISO looks easier to handle.

17. [quote name='"SoooHaggard"']

What makes you say that? The QWISO looks easier to handle.[/quote]

I thought so too but just recently started making BHO. It's really easy and sooooo much cleaner and more potent as well.

18. [quote name='"sticky banana"']

I thought so too but just recently started making BHO. It's really easy and sooooo much cleaner and more potent as well.[/quote]

Then in what order would you put bubble hash, Qwiso hash, and bho?

Also do you think keif would stabilize the BHO if I rolled the finished product in it??

19. #59 Sticky b, Apr 1, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 1, 2012
    I don't think you need to add anything to the BHO. I can handle these chunks they're hard and not gooey at all but melt instantly with heat.

I've made all these and IMHO
    1 BHO
    2 Full melt bubble
    3 Dry ice hash / dry sift
    4 Qwiso

Forgot the pic.

Attached Files:

20. One of my favorite things to do with the dry ice hash and dry sift keif is to lightly dampen the tip if my finger and thumb with a little water. Then dip then into the keif. Now press your finger and thumb together tight. Keep gently folding and pressing the keif until you get a nice little hand rolled ball of hash. It's fanfuckingtastic.