Ayo Errbody! I Needa No If Dis Shit Es Legit!

Discussion in 'General' started by Gangbanger313, Jun 8, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. in out of dis shizz yall i can c i aint wanted payce.

2. LMFAO!

3. seriously this is a joke right

4. heres my best piece of information: make a new login name, make another post, and lets just pretend this never happened. ok?

5. ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Damn... I haven\'t been high in forever and I feel like I\'m ripped after this thread.

...and to think I woke up from a nightmare to come here and read this!!! :p I would have rather hung with the nightmare.
    (Isn\'t there a you-made-me-psycho-crazy-with-this-thread smiley somewhere?)

:bolt:

6. Nope...it\'s actually someone else...and I\'m kind of surprised about who it is! :eek:

7. Bum, bum, bum.... the new GC mystery.

Care to share?

8. cmon rummy, who IS it

9. [​IMG]

10. It wouldn\'t be cool for me to share who it is.

Everyone needs to remember that we ask that you only have one user name and not 2 or 3 or more. Also, if you get bored...just get high. It really is the better route to go.

:)

I should really just close this thread, I guess.

I also didn\'t realize until later that this thread was made specifically to disrespect one particular member so ignre the smile above because there\'s nothing to smile about at all.

11. awwww dangknabbit i was hoping you\'d tell me, ah well

....speaking of getting high....it has been tooooo long. I can\'t wait to smoke again

12. all I want to know is.......

HOW THE FUCK ARE THREADS THIS RETARDED GETTING PAST 3 PAGES SO FAST?

Someone posts a good idea some facts a bit of news some spiritual opinion...almost no hits but this ...god damn a new fucking low...

13. we are stoners........what do you expect

but yes i agree with you, i am amazed to see good threads only get to 2 pages then die and see stuff like this carry on....changes can be made, but it takes all of us to work against stuff like this, ya know?

14. reread your post stopping at expect

theres the answer to your change idea lol not gonna happen ah well

15. it COULD..........

..........but ........yeah it probably won\'t happen

16. this thread kinda reminded me of that episode of chappelle\'s show; the one where they trade spouses and dave ends up with that little white \"gangsta\" kid, and he\'s all, \"G-G-G-G-G-G-G-UNIT!\"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.