Ayo Errbody! I Needa No If Dis Shit Es Legit!

Discussion in 'General' started by Gangbanger313, Jun 8, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Word life homeslice!

We like bros from dif hoes ya know big pimpin!

2. ayo man, yah mayne we got our backs mayne, noone has been dissin upon you yet so you are cool mayne, helpme wit some of des bustas that be upon me aight cuz?

3. You do realize I am one of those \"bustas\" makin fun of you? riiight?

4. damn, and i though yall hated me, thanks for shoen me tha love mayne, makes me feel good naw mean yall

5. oh sheeit mayne? ima havta roll up on yo ass too nukka? sheit dont push me rigt now mayne

6. what the hell is a \"mayne\"....you are actually going out of your way to reach across the key board to hit the \"y\"....omg, shit you guys have just made my night.

7. ayo i know yallare gone love me i got an idea to make dis herb legalman

8. bad idea, and peeps behatin on dis nukka

9. can i ask what set you trip with?

10. me an my mafia nuggaz i aint really got a click rigt now tho mann

11. jr. mafia mah bad mayne

12. yo can an admin ban this guy, he is obviously mentally retarded, he thinks that if we kill all the cops weed will be legal, its already legal mayne, if you dont get caught by the popo nugga ya hearddd me, cuz who the fuck you think you fucking with, im the fucking boss

this is super bullshit mayne, just close this shit so this crazy fuck cant get the satisfaction of wasting our time , nugga ya heard, who the fuck says that, if i was black and somebody called me a nugga, i\'d fuck em up

13. ayo stop tryin to be mr. hero mayne

14. i vote ban too, but watching the idioticy was fun. :devious:

15. i dont know the rule on tha site for gangs but in your early post ur like who ellse want to be the BOSS of all BOSSes which mean Brother of a Strong Struggle which is \"associated\" with GD. and then u just said you ain\'t clicked up you just contradicted yourself
    \"MAYNE\"

16. lol i have a feeling this is an 8 year old kid playing around on the computer.. stop messin around with the big boy toys ok? lol big boy toys.. wtf

17. damn so you guys realy do hate me? mayne im sorry if iwas bein meen. sorry errryone. i try to edit mah page better.

18. spliffy where ya at man?

19. Laughing at you.

For some reason I have a feeling this is a shot at KRS, if it isn\'t I am truely sorry for this person.

20. spliffy spliffy i think u r going insane.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.