Ayo Errbody! I Needa No If Dis Shit Es Legit!

Discussion in 'General' started by Gangbanger313, Jun 8, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. what the fuck is going on!?!?!?

2. thats a good question, Sodomizedjello....i dont know the answer to that one....but i suspect that he isnt from the 313....

3. ayo since noone wantz to be the leader, i ll tell you all the dutys of tha leader. whenim not hur to keep shizz in order, sometimes when it rainas, the ruff leaks so i gotta be in thebasement with my auntie and my pops. but make sure no onedisses me man, i hate that man. whgo is gonna step up to the plate?

4. um....not me.

5. heell ya im 313, reppin that dearborn. keep itfresh yall

6. ayo man, do yall hate me?

7. wait so ok

you want someone to be in charge of your thread while you\'re gone to make sure no one \"disrepects\" you?

this is too funny.

i don\'t like leaky roofs.

haha do you smoke rocks? payin 250$ for a lil nug and coming here and talking about naw jau mayne and whatnot..

8. you im high and thats great but you got jacked like a mother fucker, seriously enough with the ebonics you know how to talk right plus its probably harder to type like that anyway, but wtf is going on, that aint even your bag of weed man and this has got to be some shit you have like 2 posts man, plus evenray charles knows that that isnt 250 worth of green and the mans blind as a bat, if you OG and shit you should know what 250 of trees looks like man ,

come on this is some bullshit, but funny bullshit like when your friend steps in dog shit and it like, great now we\'ll smell like dogshit instead of weed when we go to taco bell

9. i don\'t hate you :wave:

come give me a hug.

10. im so confused! its hillarious! ah!...the lettering, the wording....driving me slowly to insanity. :eek:

11. ayo man why errryone gotta say i aintgot real greens man. dis shit i know its straight hoodass shitman, like you smell it and you arehigh, i swear man

12. I know this is a joke but I love seeing people type all \"gangsta\"...

LOL!

13. I think I\'m high just reading about it... or trying to decipher your words... mayne.

14. did you recieve a larger amount of bud than is depicted in the picture..and you\'re just using the picture to give us an idea of what your bud looks like?

please say yes.

or whatever pish posh you say that implies \"affirmative\"..

15. ayo spliffy diffy youwan run this shit with me man? we canbe good partners man i know it mani got afeeling about this place ya\'ll are gonna dig this

16. ayo man yah i was just usin that picta to sho you guys it, the buds are straight hood man!!i be feel tha shizz after 3 bluntsno doubt

17. Ayo, fo sho duke I ain\'t finna front on a real gangsta. Yu kno how we do it in the 313, u in these streets you lookin to git popped ya dig fam?

We aint liek no bloodz or cripz we hang dese fags on tha wire aight fa sheezy!

Speezy out!

YA DIG!

18. Hell ya mayne!! thas wha im tryin to say this hole time mayne, is like you no me or some

19. just when u thought stereotypes couldnt get any worse

20. atm...roflmfao

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.