Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Axe: Touch = Weed Smelling Bodyspray

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by DCrist721, Jun 29, 2006.

1. I thought it was just me, so I never told anyone about this, but tonite I was smoking with a friend I made over Grasscity, and I was like, "Shit I forgot the sploof, oh wait nvm, I'm wearing axe touch. oh wait you probabbly have no idea what Im talking about." And hes like, "no man I know what your talking about, it has a definite weed smell to it, I sprayed it in my room and my mom [who still smokes] asked me if I was smoking weed in my room."

So the moral of the story is, Axe brand, Touch scent is the spray to buy, if your parents, boss, roomate or whomever think you smell like weed you can just spray a little bit of that in the air to convince them you jsut ODed on Axe.

Your welcome ahead of time city, this is perhaps my greatest positive contribution to this, or any forum.

2. His mom probaly just smelled that he sprayed a fuckload of axe. Which is obvious he was smoking weed.

"Thats my colone, cannabod for men" - How High

3. Nah man, he doesnt smoke in his room and he told me he just sprayed a light amount. Next time tyour out pick up a can and tell me Im not right.:cool:

4. nope youre completely right. i thought i was one of the only ones who thought this. it has that weird mustier smell that smells kinda like weed. not exactly...but it reminds me of it.

5. I swear to god mashed potatoes when they're really dry tastes like what weed smells like.

6. I'm not sure if I'm supposed to laugh at this or take my leftover mashed potatoes out of the fridge...

7. LoL

8. dude, that happens to me with every spray i use after i toke, i always think they smell like weed lol, its in your head cuz you remember the weed smell, then right after that you smell axe, and if you do it more than 3 times, you will associate that axe smell with maryjane

9. a bit like walking around after toking and getting lil tints of weed scent thrust at you from nowhere :) i love it

10. touch...that's the one with red little design on the bottle, right?

i thought that the one with the green little design on the bottle smelled the most like weed.

11. :laughing:

Im gonna have to pick up some of that spray and check it out. Even though I dont have to hide my smoking, it sounds like it smells good.:smoking:

12. kilo, ya that does smell like weed the most. i use it hahahaa.

13. basically, axe sucks.

a lot.

if you want to cover up, use some hugo boss or armani black code. that shit will leave you feelin like a badass.

14. i have a can right here..hold on...meh..kinda...

15. ya touch it the one with the red design and the green one is kilo ;)

16. Sometimes when I light a cigarette, I SWEAR it smells like weed.

17. axe- kilo kinda smells like weed also.. idk it kinda reminds me of it