Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Awww snap...

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Lexus_Rolla, Jul 14, 2005.

1. Cleaning out the ol' bubbler a few weeks ago with a tooth pick and the damned thing breaks off in the stem. Way, way past where I can get it out. Fuck. Its still smoke-able though, so I figure whatever. And now the thing is fucking jammed. Like clogged to the max. I tried everything to get the clog out, but to no avail, its still clogged. So I rolled out to k-Town. They sold me on a nice bubbler with its own slide for $100. Pricey, and I shouldn't be blowing cash, but damn is it sexy. The bowl is super small but it still somehow holds a lot of bud. It smokes very quiet too. Nice for the 2am stealth smoke on the porch. Snagged a few pics, they aren't great but its better than nothing.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Unk, keep it real.

2. pipe cleaner maybe, and did you try everything possible to get it out, blowing, violently shaking, rinsing, im sure it will come out because if it can go in, its possible to come out.

And nice pickup on the bubbler, but thats a little pricey, pm me and i can give you a really good site

3. nice bubbler...im looking into getting one myself

4. nice, bubblers are so relaxing

5. k-town? where are you from? if you don't me me asking

6. K-town as in Knoxville, TN. The shop was called "Whatever." I'm pretty sure the bubbler I got was made by a guy in NC too.

7. oh i thought you may have been from here...

8. That bubbler is the heat, but I can't believe no one has make the "nice spoon" joke!

Anyone? No?

Ok, I'll shut up now.Nice pipe yo! :smoke:

9. damn it dude i was just about to say that too man! thanks for ruining it!

10. I thought about it, but since you already said it...The spoon is a poor size referance as spoons come in all shapes and sizes. I recomend a good ol' bic lighter next time.

Not trying to be a dick, just a sugestion (I cant spell that word sober).

11. i'm gonna have to hit my bubbler later. i like just sitting back w/ it and tokin.'

12. looks to pricey, its not fancey enogh for that price, but i like the "hammer-esqe" model..peace

13. The spoon is an ice tea spoon so now you know how big it is. And the bubbler really has some nice detail put into it. That and the fact you can remove the slide if you want makes it worth the 100 for me. I didn't want to spend that much but right now it feels worth it haha. I don't even remember most of last night hah.

14. I admit, it is quite sexy.. mad props