Awww, Kids

Discussion in 'General' started by SweetBee, Nov 7, 2010.

1. I don't know who has kids on here, so I don't know who can appreciate this. But I just witnessed the cutest thing ever from my 2 year old.

He was going through his toy box and picked up a stuffed animal that's kind of like those old glow worms (y'know? They light up and play slow music). He looked at it, turned it on and then hugged it. He even swayed with it a little bit.

But then he saw me looking at him and threw it down. Haha. He lights up my life, for real. :love:

2. I honestly hope I never have kids

3. Epic.

4. Hahaha! Nice.
    Then I hope you don't as well.

5. I'm too drunk and high right now to want kids. Shiiiiit they're just loud noises for the first 5-7 years of their lives. :eek:
    fuuuuck that :bongin:

6. I'm definitely not gonna disagree with the loud noises thing. They're also shitheads once they get to the preteen/teen stage. But for me, it's rewarding. Haha.

7. kids, are cool... i got 2,,,

a life changer having kids,,,in a good way,

...........[​IMG]:cool:

8. Absolutely. I went from really not doing anything productive in my life to being a full time mommy. Totally changed my life. Sucks not being able to do what I want when I want, but I'm a whole different (and more responsible) person.

9. Lol, I can understand that for sure.

I love kids. I have a handful of nieces and I love them all like crazy, but I do not want any of my own. :p

Maybe someday I'll be ballsy enough to adopt a kid or something, but no way do I want any part in making a little human being. :hide:

Love all my nieces though of course, they're awesome. :D

10. make him listen to soundcheck by gorillaz and teach him to dance to it he'll be a chick magnet 4life.

11. They're great if you arent required to be with them all the time. I used to work at the YMCA and it was pretty cool

12. Though I'm still young, recently I have actually been warming up to the idea of having a kid. Something about it just makes me feel like I would be so proud to be a dad. Don't know why though, probably just human nature.

13. hahha that made me feel good too!! very heartwarming haha. hilarious that he threw it down

that was kinda outta place you heartless bastard (JOKE). was hilarious though

i want kids in the future:eek:. i agree with op it is very rewarding. seeing how what you say and do sculpts there life
    they say there is no better rewarding and fulfilling feeling in life then being able to provide for your family

i wanna be the best dad ever and do all the things with my kids, i never got to experience at all as a kid.
    ma pops planted the seed in ma moms and i never got to see the fucker. damn shame lifes a bitch

14. I want kids some day, but I want to do some shitfor myself and get settled first.
    I know people who had kids at the age of 16 and I remember thiking "fuck, your life's gonna be shit".

15. word man.\
    kids only when EVERYTHING is outta the way and money is rolling like hoes be hoein.
    very financially stable and a beautiful and amazing wife

i know like 5 girls who live in a quarter mile radius of my childhood home who all had kids..
    most arent even with their babies daddies

its SUCH a shame that their urge to FUCK at such a young age unprotected made such a HUGE decision for them.
    comon i think runnig track wouldve been a better hobby then runnig penis and brains on yo man

16. Haha he already is a little chick magnet. And he's a music lover, too. Dances around all the time. It's way too cute :0)

You will be. Especially if you're a good dad, you'll be so proud of yourself. Just make sure you have your shit together before having one. Take it from me.

Smart of you, for sure. I had him at 18, and even that is too young. I couldn't have done it if I didn't have so many people helping me out.

17. well if you want another one let me know,,,,,

i throw blondes with green eyes,,,

that aryan blood flows thick in me,,,,:p

18. I always have had this feeling I'd be a great dad. I'd teach my kids to see the world for what it is, without any prenotions except for the ones I teach them which is never negative...except I would prefer him/her to be not for a political party or a religion... That's basically all I ask. :eek:

And to think about things, cause what you think can easily be wrong but that doesn't make YOU wrong. Dig?

19. Hahahaha oh no thanks. One is plenty. For now. And when that time comes, I've got someone for that ;)

I dig. You'll do fine. Lots of parents out there just want their kids to be little clones of whatever they think is perfect. The best way to go is to let them shape their own thoughts and feelings.. with you guiding them through it. At least that's what I think.

20. I hear you.

I love my niece to death, but I for sure don't need or want any kids of my own.