Awww fuck, is my neighbor killing her husband?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Alexyonfire!, Oct 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. i got a mad boner goin on thinking about her wild swinging tits and her old wrinkly skin shivering with pure joy as i thrust in the sagging vagina and i dont have to worry about pullin out but i still do just blow my load in her face..........ahhhhhahaha im so fucked up in the head what the hell is wrong with me lol:D

2. relllax, she prolly saw u blazing while she was out blazing and thought she was gonna fuck with u cuz ur a stoner haha

3. did you fuck her?

4. I knew someone would have beaten me to it.

5. I was at my GF's house one night. We heard yelling. It sounded like next door. We heard it a lot so we didn't really think about it.

At one point my GF got up and went to the bathroom. I heard a loud BANG! I thought my GF had dropped something in the bathroom.

When she came out I asked "are you OK".

"Yeah, why, what did you drop?"

"I didn't drop anything."

"That's wierd what was that noise?"

"IDK"

"Good news though, I guess the fight next door is over."

Like an hour later we start hearing all these sirens and people talking loud in her front yard. We go out side and there are cops all over the place.

The guy's story was that they were fighting and the old woman got mad and shot herself in the face.

The cops didn't arrest him. He still lives there. I swear to god I think he killed her though.

Sketchy...

It's creepy though when stuff like that happens. I can totally relate to how it freaked you out.

6. :laughing:

a year later?

7. lol right thats what i was just thinkin

8. well

in the country, you see/hear weird shit

loud sex

9. Fuck, fuck, fuck? Orgasm.

10. Probably spilled her freshly-ground weed all over the carpet and lost almost all of it. I did that with 6 grams once and barely managed to get back a single gram of it. Damn....

Either that, or she was gettin' it goooood....

11. Nothing like waking the neighbors at 3am screaming fuck in the backyard. I suspect the same. You are paranoid.

12. -Sex
    -Hit herself

Those are the options...

oh yeah and you're paranoid lol.

13. I once broke my toe because of that.

14. she probably was getting fucked.:smoke:

15. Somebody said biggy smalls in the mirror 1 too many times. :eek:

16. soooo, a year later..... whats the update on the situation? :smoke:

17. you got it mixed up. In the city you see weird shit, in the country you see trees and dirt roads :D. my family owns property down south, and I livein downtown columbus so I got da best of both worlds.

18. I just lolled so hard I rofled.

19. Buddy who made this thread got banned.:smoke:

20. What the hell is up with all these thread revivals lately.:confused:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.