Aww Shiiiiiit

Discussion in 'General' started by Blazed&Confuzed, Sep 9, 2008.

1. So I was at work today (still am) and I was on the way back to the hotel I work at from parking a valet car when this dude comes up to me and starts asking about the address's of some head shops. So I tell him where they are and he asks if I'm arbor friendly so naturally I said yes. He tells me he just got in from somewhere and he had some nice cali purple kush and some mushrooms etc. and that he needs to get a client base set up... and something about a car being towed and needing some cash so he is willing to make the deal nice for me.

So Im like sweet a new contact. He gives me his number and we part ways. Well I get a 20 tip so im like ok ill pick up an eighth of some mushies and trip a bit so I go give him the money and he is like ok Ill be right back I gotta go grab em and he leaves his wife with me and goes up into some motel.

Well when he gets back down he tells me he needs a little more, then starts talking about how he was in some motel and the lady was a bitch and kicked em out. So im like ok.... They ended up coming with me back to the hotel I work at and we talked for a little bit, then I get a phone call from the place they were kicked out of and the lady is like "they were using someone else's credit card and we found used needles and drug paraphernalia in the room, and the cops are looking for them".

So I started to freak out because the cops know they are in the hotel so I tell them about the police and they bounce, and he said he would come back later.... So like 5min after the dude left a cop goes in and asks where they went, how long ago etc.....

I guess the point of typing this out was mainly to calm myself down cuz thats the first time I have dealt with police and it kind of scared me (since I gave the guy 20 bucks for mushrooms which I know im not getting back). Thanks for reading GC.... Fuck shady people man, lesson learned.

2. That sucks man, hope they got away. :cool:

3. your almost to 420 posts:hello:

4. ^ Didnt even notice, Time to make another thread!!!!