Awsome night.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by AimedForDeath, Jan 24, 2006.

1. Well I had a great day. i wentt to a friends house, got a bottle of deslym, was mad because i was oiut of bud. I called up a friend and he said take a stop over. I went over there and told him I need a bowlful because i only have $5, he throws me a bag of some kick ass dank which weighed to at least 4-4.5g. He said pay me the other $20 <--- later! My jaw dropped when he told me i only have to pay $25 for a bag of dank! Plus he fronted it. So i went to someones house, drank half the bottle of deslym with him, smoked all of the bag except about 1g and then came here and ate some brownies my mom made (not weed) and chicken fajitas.. im prettty messed up right now, starting to come down. but its nice.

2. You got a really cool friend man.

3. hahah sounds like an awesome day man. Ive never tried mixing dxm and weed, how is it?

4. An amazing feeling.. eberything is wavy.. and im hungry.. and i feel drunk, but very uplifted and high.. it's amazing... wow.

5. Hey, this is PinkFloyd, the kid I drank the deslym with. We sat in a boat in his garage, eating jello, smoking weed, and drinking deslym. Haha, awsome time. I'm pretty messed up right now. And yeah, the kid who fronted the bag is a really cool friend, i've known him for like... 13 years...

6. that was not me.......

7. Hey, this is pinkfloyd, that was me

kidding

8. lmao so is that the kid or not. Heh that made me chuckle mabye you mixed him up with someone else with a pinkfloyd name?

9. Nope. It wasn't pinkfloyd, it was Floydian. I told you I was all fucked up on DXM heh, I don't remeber posting this. Good to look back.