AWs No Till Water Only Organic Pot Growing Thread Humboldt Seeds Amherst Sour Diesel

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by AugustWest, Jan 11, 2014.

1. Look what the cat dragged in.

Nice garden dude. You’re taking no till to another level.

How’s things? Kitty all settled in?

Friggin snow up here. I’ve got no use for winter.

J

• Like Like x 6
  2. sounds like you have your hands full!!
    Glad the little one is keeping you busy LOL..

was having some heat issues in the room, but the cold weather has helped with that.

I always get a few weeks a year where it's too cool for AC but still too warm out to keep the room cool.
    Looks like we're past that point now..

Broke my fancy environmental controller, and just ordered a new one. They're expensive as hell, but it's almost a necessity for winter here.
    If it gets too cold at lights out, it'll shut off my exhaust and kick on a space heater.. it's great piece of mind.

Hope you feel batter.. and keep that kid contained! :p

dude!

yeah man, we're finally all dialed in. I'm loving the simplicity these days.
    Only issue is having to water almost daily wen they're in full veg and flower mode.. but thirsty plants are a good thing.

all is well here.. kitty is all settled. Going on 2 years already.
    she saw a chipmunk on the back porch like 3 weeks ago.. so now she just hangs at the door all day and night hoping it'll come back lmao.

going to see the boys at MSG tonight!
    was at the dentist, last week and he had 2 extras that he wasn't using for face value.

hope you and the fam are all well.. kids are getting all grown up man. You're getting old as fuck!

• Like Like x 6
  3. I just turned 52 on Saturday lol

Dude - have a good time tonight!!

J

• Like Like x 7
  4. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 6
  5. Happy birthday dude. 52 huh? I wish. I hope you got something better than a blown tranny for your birthday.

• Like Like x 5
  6. Good to see you brush the dust off of this thread AW :wave: hope all is well with you amigo.

Happy Bday, J!

• Like Like x 6
  7. Looking snazzy in here dude. I see your still working hard at growing :rolleyes:

Have you noticed any difference since adding the MH?
    Have fun at the show! :rave-girl:

Happy Birthday @jerry111165 :passing-joint:

• Like Like x 7
  8. Blumats brother........game changer for me!

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. Happy birthday!!!!

sent via my pet rock

• Like Like x 5
  10. AW, how did the boys sound last night?

Hope u had fun dude.

J

• Like Like x 4
  11. You dude!
    How are you man?
    All good here.. Same old crap.
    You still growing pot?
    Been a long time dude.. Good seeing you.

Hey man.. Yeah working hard lmao.
    I don't see any noticeable difference with anything directly under the MH compared to the ones directly under the HPS.
    All looks the same to me dude.. But even the center plants are getting a lot of HPS from both sides.

Hmm..
    Do those go inside the pots? Would I have to empty the soil to use these?

Hey dude..
    They were great! Same exact seats that we had the last time.
    Really wish Phil was in this group though. :(

May go see them in Hartford on Wednesday if I can get a cheap ticket.

So..
    Big plants are ready for 12/12. Just waiting for my new controller to show up on Wednesday. I'm so used to it now that I don't wanna run a dark cycle during the cold weather.
    It gets down to like 50 I there at lights out..
    And if I open the heating vent in the room., it'll get super hot and dry with the lights on.

Gonna a take a few pics later when I get a few more coffees in me.

Hope everyone had a nice weekend.

• Like Like x 6
  12. some pics..

the flowering clone reveggers are moving along nicely.(the ones in the back are clones of the HSO plants)

112017 001.jpg 112017 002.jpg 112017 003.jpg 112017 004.jpg

These are the HSO Amherst SD.
    gonna flip the switch on them Wednesday. They're gonna be pretty large I think.

112017 005.jpg 112017 006.jpg 112017 007.jpg 112017 008.jpg

• Like Like x 7
  13. Very lovely looking ladies you have AW.

sent via my pet rock

• Like Like x 6
  14. Dam
    Here I thought you quit growing weed like I did

Looking Good Candyman

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 3
  15. Nice pot plants Dub, glad to see things are chugging along as usual in your garden.

I'm doin well, just been busy with school and work and such, so same old crap lol.

My last weed grow cropped out May 2016, so it's been over a year since I had any pot plants. Moved to a small house last year and we just don't have much room for it atm. I did have a pretty sweet backyard veg garden this year though. Really stoked with how that turned out:

1511313166569.jpg

1511313201451.jpg

• Like Like x 5
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  16. You put 2-3 of the "carrots" as they're called in each pot, run some water lines to the carrots, dial them in and go take a nap.

They keep the soil perfectly hydrated once set properly and as the plant's water needs increase, they keep up with the demand.

I was surprised at the health and yield increase once I began using them. They're finicky at first to get dialed in but once you hit the sweet spot, you can set it and forget it.

You'll need either a reservoir system to gravity feed them or a hose bib and one of their water pressure regulators to keep them working. @Sc00byD00bie and @FickySiskers helped me and answered a lot of my questions.

Happy Thanksgiving brother!

• Like Like x 6
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. Blumats are actually super easy to install, you just soak it in water for a couple of hours and shove the carrot into the soil using a twist motion. the rest is just hooking it up to a 8mm water line connected to either a reservoir or a faucet/hose.

if you have big pots you can get their distribution drippers and connect up to 5 per carrot which cuts the cost if you need more then one point of watering per container. each point covers roughly a foot wide circle.
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 6
  18. Hey nice yearly update!

I heard the show was awesome!

Happy birthday Jerry!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
  19. Scooby is one blumat enough for a 20gal pot utilizing the drippers?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum