Awkward to ask but....

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by PepperStepper, Oct 28, 2012.

1. I have never been comfortable with my body. Ever since I was young I hated my body, that will probably never change.
    Here is my dilemma....
    I want to give my amazing boyfriend a lap dance.... But what am I supposed to do if I can't get comfortable with my body?

2. Find some lingerie that covers you so you feel comfortable but you will still be sexy for him. You can add fish net tights and heels too if you want ;)

3. get really really drunk, i have administered many doses and gotten great results

4. If you have a boyfriend, he thinks you're sexy. Just do it. Confidence in itself is incredibly attractive. If you want to be sexy, be sexy.

5. Confidence is key.. If you're sitting there thinking about the things you dont like then that's the only thing your mind will be focusing on.. Good luck

6. [quote name='"davidtokehead"']get really really drunk, i have administered many doses and gotten great results[/quote]

Hate alcohol compared to weed, lol

7. nipple tassels, ass-less caps and a cowboy hat.

Also, PM me pics and i can let you know if you are sexy or not in said apparel.

Ill be at my inbox refreshing constantly in the meantime beautiful.

8. #8 PepperStepper, Oct 28, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 28, 2012
    [quote name='"wallflo"']nipple tassels, ass-less caps and a cowboy hat.

Also, PM me pics and i can let you know if you are sexy or not in said apparel.

Ill be at my inbox refreshing constantly in the meantime beautiful.[/quote]

Hahaha good one

9. Just be his slut he'll be happy. No disrespect but what kinda question is this ?

10. [quote name='"Gta iv"']Just be his slut he'll be happy. No disrespect but what kinda question is this ?[/quote]

One made while stoned

11. I have no will to live, I'm straight but i hate women, I have pretty bad depression, I didn't even finish high school.

those are real problems be greatful for what you have i am and my lifes shit

12. blindfold him then grind his genitalia with your girl parts.
    Make pleasurable sounds:
    OHHhhhh yea, UHhhHhhhh
    EEEeeeeeeee...EEEeeeeee
    MMmmmmmm *sexy lip bite*
    UHhmmmmmmmmmmMMMm
    feel free to use any of the above. and dont forget the motor boat you sexy vixen.
    Good luck

13. Sounds like you be slackin' in life son... Straighten your shit out.. Get off of GC, go out and do something with your life.. Dont sit here hating it.. Life is too short to dwell on the bad things because that is all there is in life.. Good and bad.. It's up to you to find the good that makes you happy :) CHeers :bongin:

14. If i wanted to hear a self righteous speech. I would of asked for one. My point was you should just be greatful for what you have.

15. would have* grateful*

16. [quote name='"j-mf-s"']would have* grateful*[/quote]

If he wanted to hear what was correct, he would have been incorrect.

Oh, wait..

17. If i gave a fuck about spelling. I would spell correctly..... did you ever think of that.....did you......?

18. GTA you are a bit too wound up to be on a stoner forum and your negativity is pure...

please ban yourself

19. [quote name='"Gta iv"']If i gave a fuck about spelling. I would spell correctly..... did you ever think of that.....did you......?[/quote]

Hey, no misspellings. So you care now?

20. Yes i am pure :) i'm not to wound up though. I'm just posting. Why can't i say whatever i damn well please ?