awkward stories

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by die2014, Sep 12, 2011.

1. feel free to post yours.

last week my mom was pissed cuz she found me sleeping in with my alarm blazing like crazy. only reason i slept throught it was cuz i had a hangover...anyway she wakes me up and i dont have time to take a shower so i put on my clothes and i feel a strange urge to masturbate since i usually do in the morning and its been a while. i tell my mom im off to school but go to my bathroom and lock the door. i sat on the toilet beating off for like 20 mins when my mom finds out i STILL hadnt left for school (3 hours late already) she starts slamming on the door like crazy. i was soo close to blasting so i just said "one minute" and she gets a credit card and slides it through the door unlocking it at the exact moment i was about to cum and its not like i coukd just stop so i stroked it for a split second longer as she opened the door and she looks at me as my cum shoots all over the place and i mean it was like everywhere...lol. i stopped and just stared down. she closes the door and goes back to bed and so do i and we forget about it. it was the worst shit ever hands down (pun intended) anyone else got awkward stories?

2. Didn't that happen in Grandma's Boy?

3. [quote name='"ProvidencePlant"']Didn't that happen in Grandma's Boy?[/quote]

i dont know lol is that a movie?

4. [quote name='"ProvidencePlant"']Didn't that happen in Grandma's Boy?[/quote]

no the guy was masturbating to a doll remember and it was his friends mom that caught him

5. Haha yeah! I haven't seen that movie in forever man, hence the confusion.

6. I think, die2014, until somebody else will open up, creating this thread will be your second awkward moment. ;)

7. HAHA i have a masturbation/mom story as well.
    I was wacking in the bathroom and for some reason i couldnt bust, so i was literally going at it for like 30-45 mins and my mom got all suspicious for some reason she kept knocking on the door blah blah blah. then i finally came out and she went in the bathroom after me then came in my room and asked what i was doing. i said taking a shit and she said then why is the toliet seat up and it doesnt smell. she thought i was chewing tobacco or something cause she found a tin the day before (lol) so after arguing for a while i was all, "mom, you wanna know the truth?" "YES!!!" "i was masturbating"
    then she just laughs her ass off and i told her to not be so snoopy and just relax then she walked away. damm thats pretty embarrasing now that i think about it..

8. Haha I have a "got caught masturbating" story, but it's just too awkward. Even for the likes of this thread.

Ummm. Me and my BF were staying at my aunts house for a couple days, and she went to the store.When we came out like 30 minutes later we were drenched in sweat and she's just sitting at the kitchen table and she has this knowing look on her face and she asks us "did you two take a shower"? And we're like no. She then proceeds to tell us that she had forgotten her cigarettes in the bathroom (she was in there cleaning earlier) and that she had tried to get in but the door was locked. After that we were like :eek: cuz we were being pretty loud so we were certain she had heard us when she tried to open the door. Anyway we just say "oh" and go into the living room to watch some TV. Well she goes and gets her cigarettes from the bathroom and as she's leaving she yells back to us that we can do whatever in her house as long as we clean up after ourselves. Was pretty awkward at the time.