Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Awkward situation...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by olylongbord11, Aug 2, 2011.

1. If you're that paranoid about what was probably a joke then just carry a weapon with you or something as reassurance for your overly anxious and clearly easily pressured mind. Chill out, and don't get pressured into shitty deals because complying clearly just exacerbates the situation.

2. carry brass knucks or a pocket knife go to him and tell him you only have x ammount of money and that you think since its broken you want to pay X ammount and if he says no then tell him youll get him next time, if he tries something brass knucks to the dome then push to wall and knife to throat but make sure he doesnt pull one out while hes pushed to the wall. i knucked a guy to the dome and he dropped then he pulled a knife so i pulled mine and said lets dance, then he started to run and he ran out the room and closed the door so i opened the door got on the floor and did the dinosaur. but in all seriousness youll be fine

3. #23 DreamPCs, Aug 3, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Wtf is the dinosaur?

4. First off mate, just tell him your short.
    If you don't want it don't buy it - you telling me he's making you buy it?
    Then Imma kick your ass if you don't mail me that bong after you buy it... -will you mail it to me?
    Eff his syt up if he messes with you.

- Don't let people walk over you like that man

5. Yeah, i called him and told him i cant buy it, all he said was "flaker" and hungup, dont care!

6. Im glad it worked out for you. The guy just seems like a straight up douche.

7. talk about gayest thing you could say in a knife fight but yea i call bullshit on that whole story and figure you can't even cut a steak by yourself yet

8. Glad to hear everything went over smoothly :) It would have sucked to get in a fight over something so ridiculous like not buying some guy's broken bong that was fixed with duck tape or whatever :laughing:

9. Alright does the tango sound good ?

10. #30 olylongbord11, Aug 3, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 3, 2011

hahahah yeah, funny thing is, hes calling me now trying to sell it to me for 100 bucks. It comes with 3 bowls, and a precooler. One of the bowls is a party bowl, so i told him to come show it to me and i might buy it. 100 bucks for a sheldon black, 3 bowls, and a precooler? Even if i dont use the actual sheldon black it sounds worth it, ill let you guys know and post pictures. I have enough money for it for 150, but i didnt really want to drop 150 on it. But 100bucks? Im gonna atleast take a look for that cheap.

11. Call him and tell him to sell his bong on Craigslist,

Then build a bunker and arm yourself with crossbows.

12. Tell him you have herpes and don't buy the piece.

13. You should ask him why he is trying to get rid of it so quickly. That seems like too good of a deal. If it is a legit deal and the guy didn't steal it or something, then you got lucky.

14. Damn you gonna let another man tell you how to use your own money? Okay!

15. Puts into words what I was thinking the whole time so well.

16. Hes trying to buy a guitar and get a band started i guess

17. OP shoulda left it alone he's prob gonna just rob you now if it sounds too good to be true it probably is plus he was mad at u for "flaking" before douchbags dont have change of heart

18. #38 olylongbord11, Aug 3, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 3, 2011

Honestly, with the way i know this guy he wont be crazy enough to rob me. And if he is, hes got a LOT of shit coming back his way.

19. Realistically though ill just have a few friends with me if i feel sketched out.

20. Got all this for 140$, 19 inch sheldon black with a precooler, 3 bowls. 5.5 grams of his dads home grown daaaank.

IMAG0143.jpg

IMAG0144.jpg