Awkward situation.

Discussion in 'General' started by KUSH ner, Jan 12, 2013.

1. So i hit up my friend for some bud because he had recently got me some good shit. He told me to hit up this kid i used to be good friends with a long ass time ago. Idk if i should or not because i dont even know if hell have bud or i dont know if he actually sells it. Also i feel like it'd be awkward bc i havent talked to him in years. should i just text him and be like yo, remember me? got bud?

2. Never ask for drugs in the first text, that shit could be a cops number for all you know.

3. No ask your friend to be the middle man see if he can help you out........you know how annoying it is to get a text from someone you haven't talked to since highschool asking you for drugs, it doesn't make me happy. This will make your situation less awkward.

4. nah i know the number its not a cop lol

5. idk about that because my friend is trying to stop smoking to save money so i dont really wanna put him in the middle of it ya know? i might just start up the convo with, "whats up man its blah blah. Blah blah gave me your number he said you could hook me up with some green?"

6. [quote name='"KUSH ner"']

idk about that because my friend is trying to stop smoking to save money so i dont really wanna put him in the middle of it ya know?[/quote]

I meant it on a grounds to help reintroduce to your former friend,,not call your friend every time you need bud. A meet and greet, ya know?

7. "Hey my friend told me to hit you up and said you could help me out."

(filler)example? "What you looking for? /or/ Who is this?"

"Tell him what you're looking for/Tell him who you are."
    *ACCEPTABLE TO CALL AT THIS POINT*

Meet up.. If he doesn't ask who you are then you can act all surprised like "Oh shit what's up man!?"

Right?

8. yea i might just go for it we used to blaze alot back in the day so im sure hes cool with it

9. just talk to the guy. fuck.

10. thanks for the motivation

11. lol when i texted him i didnt even have to say what i wanted hes just like, how much you want?

12. Just YOLO and text him

13. This will make your situation less awkward.[​IMG]