Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Awkward silence in your smoke circle?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by n00dles, Aug 15, 2013.

1. I always find that in every smoke circle especially if it's with people you don't always know there's always at least one time where everybody is too blazed to talk and just sit there because no one notices the music stopped playing to change songs.

2. why does it have to be awkward? just sit there and chill and be high. i love the comfortable silences.

3. its not awkward til you make it awkward.

awkward situations dont just happen lol but yea i do that all the time. we'll be smoking in the car or something and ten minutes later we realize theres no music playing anymore haha

4. Yeah sometimes I forget I am with people and just stare at the wall for like 5 mins.

5. Sometimes shit like that happens, and I don't feel awkward at all.. then someone says "That was awkward" and fuckin makes it awkward by just sayin that...

6. The only time this happens to me is if i'm smoking with people i don't really know, like you mentioned. Honestly, I prefer to smoke alone anyway.

7. it happens but fuck it.  its not really awkward though.

8. Isn't that the primary goal of a stoner circle -- to get so high that you can't talk?  That mean's you won the game.

PHUCKING AMATEUR hour on GC right nowl

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ns9w9f6R-g

9. That isn't awkward. That's just everyone being so stoned they just wanna sit and enjoy their high, while they think about shit.

10. The only one being awkward is the one thinking shit is awkward. Fact.

11. So do I but I mean when everyone is laughing and talking and then the joke or whatever is over and nobody knows what to say. Does'nt last long someone will always pick up the next topic.

Oh well in that case then someone needs to be like "yo that joke was lame as fuck bro" and then everyone proceeds to laugh lol

13. Hell nah, if we aren't at least friendly by the third pass, the bud must be shit. 

14. Just remember to always bring your fair share to the party then you won't have to feel awkward or paranoid at any point.

15. #15 paleolith, Aug 15, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 15, 2013
    Who cares just smoke...

If you need to, put on some music and let people drift into their own world.

16. It's funny, every time I smoke with my friends we will be maybe 20 minutes into smoking and all conversation will just stop for what feels like 10 minutes. And then someone will point out the fact that we all stopped talking and we will laugh our asses off. I think it happens in every group of stoners haha.

17. rofl...the silence is always broken by one of us motioning towards the other and exclaiming '...THIS motherfucker..'

18. When it get's silent, I start to stand up slowly, my friends look at me weird and ask what's wrong. I throw my fists in the air and scream "I AM COMPLETE!!!"

19. That's when you say : 'All my life I've been waiting for this,'
    And when they say : 'What do you mean,'
    And you go: 'If you don't know then I really don't know why we are friends.'

20. Whenever there's silence in my smoke circle, I just stare at someone until they notice and we all get the giggles.