Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Awkward Sessions?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by bromance, May 25, 2010.

1. #1 bromance, May 25, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 25, 2010
    So I think I'm going to go smoke with my girl ('my girl' as in real good friend/sometimes fuckbud) and these dudes she's cool with, but it's going to be an awkward session. Like the dudes are mad cool, always smoke us out, invite us over to drink and shit..but...

A few weeks ago me and the guy (who's trying to fuck her) hooked up, we were both extremely wasted, horny, ok shit happens. But I haven't talked to or seen him since..so if I go tonight I know I'll be like.. "I wonder if he remembers two weeks ago...." the whole time.

Ahhahahah, oh lawd.

How do y'all handle awkward sessions?

*UPDATE*

So me and my girl didn't end up chilling with them, we went to my friend's and got wasted there. However, he was texting her all night trying to get her to come over and fuck, but her phone died. So then she texts him from my phone (and she doesn't want to fuck him at all, just wanted to smoke) and she just starts flirting with my friend/hooking up with him. So then I just text the other guy that he's never going to fuck her because she's heard about his reputation (that he's fucked guys before, lmao) and he just starts going off about how easy he can get girls and his sex game and was like "HOOK ME UP WITH YOUR GIRL AND I'LL THROW YOU ANOTHER BONE".

Ok, anyway. So we leave my friend's house and my girl really wants to smoke (and she is WASTED, to the point where I was getting annoyed) so she CALLS the guy she's been teasing like...20 times in a row. They talk, he's still trying to spit game, she's just being blunt and saying no and that she just wants to smoke and maybe crash, and then he hangs up. SO she calls him more, he keeps ignoring..

Yeah, a very eventful Monday night. Oh and she puked all over her apartment complex's sidewalk...dark purple puke everywhere.

Shit was gnarly.....

2. Excuse me sir, are you a lady?

3. Usually getting drunk and/or high in awkward situations works well at making it less awkward. Since that sounds like what you're doing I wouldn't worry, be optimistc. Enjoy, :smoke:.

4. My thoughts exactly!

5. Woah woah woah. Whaaaaaaaat?

6. #6 Tha Professor, May 25, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 25, 2010
    You're both going to remember it, think about it, and not say a single word about it.

You both won't forget, but you won't talk about it either. Don't sweat it, man; these kind of things happen. You both seem to have a mutual understanding that it was just a drunken moment, and it's never going to happen again.

This kind of thing happens. It's only as big of a priority as you make it.
    (Basically, it's only a big deal if you make it a big deal.)

7. I read those two qoutes like 5x each.. Im sorry, you trollin son?!

8. If this is the first time you have seen the dude since you hooked up you may just want to adress the elephant in the room right away. Just say something like, "Hey! Remember when we got shit-faced a couple weeks ago? That was some crazy shit!"

Either he will laugh it off and everything will be cool or you can at least get the awkwardness out of the way up front.

Best of luck!

9. im subscribing to this, just to see what this guy/girl is

10. iamamiwhoami? ;)

11. hmmmm....well.... let me note not to take any advice from this guy. . . .

12. so is OP a chick?

13. [​IMG]

?

14. Alright at first I thought it was a dude talking just cuz most people on gc are dudes statistically I figure, then I think its a chick, then I read the OP name and title and think its a dude again, so now I'm confused. I believe the answer to your question is your gay and shouldn't chill with this other gay dude because you guys shouldn't have some gay sex in front of two, possibly fine females.

If this is a troll this is dumb as fuck

15. Good advice!

Yeah, I'm thinking I'm just gonna go and just act as if nothing happened. Hopefully he acts the same way and doesn't shoot any awkward glances or shit my way. Oh God, what if I have to pass the bowl to him in the circle?

FUCK!

16. you've already made out with the dude......what could be more akward

17. Over thinking this way too much..

18. still confused....

19. Some of y'all have me rolling, lmao.

But yeah, I think I am putting too much thought into it. I mean...he does smoke and drink a lot, so his memory should be shit lol.

20. BROMOSEXUAL?
    Soo.. your a guy... or... your confused?
    Or a Troll, dun dun dunnn!!