awkward public bathroom stories

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Geebee, May 6, 2012.

1. Last year Id piss before math class. I didnt go every time but when I did this same dude was in the first stall. Every fucking time. I had to poo a few times and it was awkward because he was dead silent in there. Only 2 stalls. I like to poo with no one in there but I learned this kid never leaves. So I had to drop my dueces but its like wtf are you doing? Was I constantly interupting his mid day fap sesh in the school bathroom?

Never saw who it actually was. Who knows he probably live in there.

2. You were

3. Few years ago, smoked a sesh and went to the mall with my friends. We get there and we all gotta piss so we go to bathroom, which is pretty full (all urinals taken) so whatever i wait inline then piss then go wash my hands.
    While im washing my hands this old Asian man (probably 60-70) comes to the sink beside me, pulls out his dick which was probably only close to an inch long and starts pissing in the sink. Now im high as hell and this shit wuda had me tripping sober anyways. This dude wasnt even pissing piss, this piss
    was fucking white and cloudy like this guy was pissing coconut milk or some shit
    Now other people are comin to wash their hands (including my friends). So i break out of my confusion and say something like "wtf u doin man" and look over and see me friends and another 40ish y.o. Man taking in this situation. Of course me and my high ass friends start crying of laughter, and this Asian man just pulls up his pants looks at us more confused then we were of him and walks out.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app while high as fuck

4. In elementary school--

It was right after gym class & I hit the bano to take a much needed piss.

One of the kids from a special Ed class came and occupied the urinal right next to me, pulling his pants down all the way.

I was totally skeeved out, even more so when he attempted to engage me in conversation. I wanted to get the hell out of there as fast as possible, so I turned to leave thinking I was done pissing. I wasn't. My piss splattered all over this kids bare leg. I still remember the sound of it splashing on him. Oh god.

After a tiny pause, he began screaming his head off. "PEE! PEE!" He yelled. I tried to reassure him, "no, no, it's water!" ( I was like 10 lol) but he wouldn't fall for it. I immediately get the hell out of there.

The special Ed kids have a para waiting for them outside while they use the bathroom. She looked at me funnily as I passed by. Lookin back on it still makes me bust a rib laughing :D

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 2
  5. When I was probably 9 or 10, I went to a white sox game with my dad and brother. I had to take a nasty poo by the end of the game and was pretty much prairie dogging it by the 9th inning. It was a fire work night and I wanted to try to pinch the loaf between the end of the game and the start of the fireworks.

There was just no way with the line, so I thought I'd wait until the fireworks were over.

It took me at least 20 minutes to get to the stall after the fireworks concluded. I will never forget what I saw when I opened the stall door.....

There, sitting on the toilet, was a coil of poo with a cigarette shoved in it. There was no cleaning that and I wasn't going to even try to poo in that toilet. I decided to try and hold it for the hour long drive home.

Big mistake.

I shat right in my pants with about 15 minutes left in the drive.

My dad said, "who farted?"

I said nothing.

The worst part is my dad kept saying we could pull over at a gas station, but I insisted I could hold it.

• Like Like x 2
  6. Nope. Not even once. 

7. Those people that peak through the stall cracks and make direct eye contact make it pretty awkward haha

8. I was driving all day and pulled over at this random gas station to take a shit. To my luck this bathroom didn't require a key, so I run on in and lay out several trips to subways worth of shits like would clog the toilet amount of shit. If the toilet worked, no running water. So I wipe my ass and open the door to bail and who's ready to walk in? The cleaning lady. I just bounced without saying a word, didn't even buy any gas haha.

9. Shit at a local small pho noodle restraunt with my cousin .the toilet was flooding and no plunger in sight.i ran out panicking as my cousin is paying at the register.i whisper we gotta get the fuck outta here.we leave and then let him know what had happened. Still feel bad but why the motha fuckers didnt have a plumber i do not know

10. In high school i was in a stall weighing a bag of weed and smoked a couple hits. Out of no where, this kind of slower kid / major snitch enters the bathroom. Luckily i have always been really nice to him so he didnt say much. What a cool kid

11. Went to prison from a Los angeles county jail medical holding tank
    Second term
    Assault And mayhem for tryin ta flush a ear

12. Once when I was a kid I was at a Swapmeet and I went to go take a shit in the bathroom. I go into the stall and I sit down and I look to my left. For some reason there is a hole, probably an inch and a half in diameter, and I can see into the stall beside me. I look and there is a young mexican guy dressed in mexican narco clothes jerkin his dick at the speed of light. I never imagined anyone could ever jerk off that fast. I then proceeded to take my shit.

13. #613 Mayhem Inc, Apr 11, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 11, 2015
    When I was younger I ended up in a Burger King when I was traveling across the country. I went to go to the bathroom and this old dude was in a stall with the door wide open sitting there taking a shit. He had one hand on the wall and the other holding the rail and he had his legs spread wide open. I'll sadly never forget that shit..

14. maybe he dressed a dummy to create the illusion of someone shitting 24/7

15. #615 hurpdaflerp, Apr 12, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 12, 2015
    shun the non-beliver

16. "Wow there is an oddly low amount of urinals in here"

17. BEST ONE I EVER HAD:

I walked into a Chick-Fil-A bathroom with my hood on.  This was a bathroom that had one stall, and two urinals.  When I walked in, there was a man in the stall.  I went to the urinal which was right next to the stall, and angled so my back was towards the bathroom door.

Right as I begin to tinkle, the bathroom door opens and I hear a little boy come in and scream under the stall door, "DAD, DAD, OPEN THE DOOR".

The dad responds, "WHAT??"

"DAD YOU NEED TO OPEN THE DOOR NOW"

"I'M POOPING, WHAT IS GOING ON?"

"HELPPPP!"

I turn around and look at the boy in the face, and he says:

"Nevermind, he's white."

I am not making this up.  The kid was 4 or 5 years old.

18. if you never saw him, how do you know its the same person?

and if this story is true, which i doubt, its probably someone who skips the same class all the time and just hangs out in the bathroom.

19. Me and my brothers walking in the bathroom once and it reeked of shit, yet the bathroom seemed perfectly clean. However when we looked at the ceiling there it was, a giant deuce just hanging from the ceiling. If you didn't putt two and two together you'd also realize it didn't get there by itself, someone picked up there own shit bare handed(you could see the handprint) and threw it on the ceiling...

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

20. Why would I lie about this story? It isnt even good lol. I know its the same dude because he had the same backpack and laptop holder in the same position everytime. Also the same shoes. I wouldnt have shared the story if I wasnt sure.

And I doubt he'd skip a college course in that manner but I guess people do weird shit. Probably had a couple hours to burn before his next class. I dont know, like I said I never saw him come out. Never thought to wait either because that would have been even weirder.