Awkward Pee Stories

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by MilkyLumpkinz, May 24, 2012.

1. I'm pretty sure we've all pissed outside or somewhere we never thought we would beforeeee
    so I figure I'd share my awkward pee stories

PEE Story #1
    So this happened today I was watching my younger cousin an her little friends outside an they wanted to have fun an all this shit so they begged me to spray them with the hose an we'd dump buckets of water on eachother so we get ready an there haven a blast an I'm like soakn fuckn wet..we all are at this point but then we have to pee an I'm like fuck! we can't go in the house till were dry..so I gave up squatted behind a bush an pee in front of the house with like cars driving by an shit an my little cousin an her friends think thats cool next thing Ik theres an 8yr old an 2 10yr olds peeing on the lawn..it was fuckin disgusting an I didn't think they were gunna copy me only thing is I had a skirt on an they all had bathing suits which by then were covered in piss.. =\ the worst part is while I was squatting like 4 guys in a car drive by an start honking..=|

PEE Story#2

also once I had to pee an my dad was taking forever at his doc appt he parked super far an I was chillin in the van,I had this mc'ds cup with my dads left over soda in it sos I emptied it out figured there was noone around so I'd pee right behind the van next thing I know a group of old ppl is suddenly walking past & my vag is out an I have this huge cup of pee below it over flowing seriously to the top.I'm just smiling an hoping for it to be over with..so then after the old ppl leave a women in a white car parks next to my dads van an leaves to where ever the hell she was going when shes gone I throw the cup of pee but the wind blows it an it lands all over her white car..lets jus say it wasn't white anymore =3

Anyone else have an awkward pee story?

2. Shit I have an okay pee story.

I was like 3 or 4, and I remember being enamoured with my dick...please don't ask why because I do not have a dick obsession, just liked looking at mine when I was a wee man, idk I was a pretty cool kid.

So my parents had this closet with sliding glass doors. So I was staring at myself one afternoon, the parents are no where to be found. So I get a little cocky, no pun intended, I whip it out and start pissing on the mirror.

Now before anyone goes all..wow that kid is a strange mutherfucker, hear me out...once the stream started, I was pretty much committed to it (all the dudes who know how hard it is to shut off the main vein...it does not feel good for us ladies) so I pee'd on my parents closet mirror.

Instantly I was in shock...I had no idea why I did this, I started to get all sweaty and shit (yes I remember pretty much every detail), so I ran into the bathroom grabbed a towel, got as much piss soaked up into the towel as I could and I :bolt: the fuck outta there. Nothing was ever said, my pee must have dried up no prob.

Just for the record GC, 20years later I stopped pissing on mirrors, still stare at my dick though...it's a nice dick, lol. :hello:

3. LOOOOL that was..freakishly interesting :smoke: I should try pissing on a mirror..sounds like fun =3

4. I got drunk as shit and pissed in the front parking lot of a TGI Fridays at about 8 on a friday night, didn't give a shit, and then drove home....

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. Yuhp Im a guy so I piss wherever I want when I start getting drunk. Eventunatly I just quit thinking of it as being weird and just got comfortable doing it. Like being my friends house. Or at stores I just open up a car door and just use that as like a sheild and get buissness done than continue to drive away

6. Senior year in HS the guy i was pissing next to one day kept checking out my hardware. Pretty much it

7. Im a guy so i can piss wherever i want without any awkwardness :cool:

8. haha my friend pissed on his older brothers TV when we were kids
    true story

9. When I was on a camping trip with some friends, a buddy of mine who was pissing on a tree was propositioned for a 3-way by another friend of mine and his girlfriend.

Think this:
    [​IMG]

But somehow more uncomfortable.

10. #10 littlemisspuffit, May 24, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 24, 2012
    When I was really little I used stand over the toilet and try to pee like a guy. Made it too. Then I decided it was too much work and I was just satisfied with having the skill. I like sitting. I couldn't imagine being a guy and trying to stand at the toilet when I'm fucking blazed.

This one time in like.. 5th grade this gross chick that we were fake friends with peed behind a tree at recess and wiped with a leaf. At RECESS! They were gonna let us inside in maybe 10 min, tops. She could've waited.

All the schools I've gone to the teachers never cared if you had to pee. If you were at lunch/outside at recess, or in class, they always wanted you to wait until it was over. Which was always 1 to 90 minutes. I've seen so many people get referrals/written up for walking out to pee.. or whatever they needed to do in there.

11. I can pee and walk forward and backwards with out getting dirty .....

12. Haha the other day me and my friend were walking behind safeway to get to dairy queen and i started pissing while walking and my friend followed suit. But i didnt realize it so i turned around to face him and he panics and shoves his dick back into his pants and ended up with a wet spot the size of a quarter.

13. [​IMG]

14. [quote name='"ToastedStrudel"']Haha the other day me and my friend were walking behind safeway to get to dairy queen and i started pissing while walking and my friend followed suit. But i didnt realize it so i turned around to face him and he panics and shoves his dick back into his pants and ended up with a wet spot the size of a quarter.[/quote]

Hahaha dudes are funny.

15. The first time I got tipsy I had to pee like 15 times in an hour.

16. Not me but, on a camping trip my friend pissed on a raccoon. It was like 3 in the morning and we both went out to piss, and instead of going in we peed on the outside It of the outhouse because it smelled horrible in there. Next thing you know a little raccoon came by us and he peed on it. It was more of a self defense thing and not an animal fetish.

17. When i first started jacking off i didn't know i had to wait a while before i could cum again so right after i came the first time i tried to force more cum out and ended up pissing all over the bathroom counter

18. [quote name='"HolderOfTheBong"']When i first started jacking off i didn't know i had to wait a while before i could cum again so right after i came the first time i tried to force more cum out and ended up pissing all over the bathroom counter[/quote]

Haha I piss after to get the cum
    Out

19. #19 GaryOkay, May 24, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 24, 2012
    I peed in a nightclub sink, and i got kicked out...... and i was beyond piss drunk

Also i peed in my girlfriend pussy drunk, that when i was piss drunk, and she kicked me out

Also i peed when on the train, when the train was stopping somewhere, i walked to the door, and while its was open, i took a pee, and the train guard reported me..... so i got a $200 fine, and i was drunk

Moral of the story, don't do these 3 things while beyond piss drunk, you make a jackass out of yourself

20. It wasn't me but when I was like 10 I was good friends with this kid that was in my class and lived in my hood.

We were at his house kicking a soccer ball around in this patch of land behind his fenced in backyard. A walk inside would have taken probably 30 seconds tops. All of a sudden hes like "Hey i gotta piss" and im like "ok lolz" so then he kicks the ball to me and then grabs his shorts. He spreads his legs apart real far and grabs his shorts and stretches it out so its like flat in the front. He just starts pissing right then and there, you could clearly see the piss soak throughout his shorts and it started dripping down his leg. Afterwards we kinda just stood there, not knowing what to do and he says "its starting to itch really bad". I think he went inside to clean up after that and i went home.

I miss that kid :(