Awkward moments

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Blaze_Haze, Mar 28, 2011.

1. Moar boar wants moar

2. was in almost exact same situation the other week man, neither guys in the car were my friends, one was my dealer the other was his friend (the driver). my dealer jumps out to pick up and i'm left with the other guy that i met like 30 seconds before. my dealer didn't even introduce us or anything so it was pretty wierd, i just asked if he minded if i smoked a cig to break the silence before it got awkward and that got a bit of chat goin, still a bit random tho.

3. haha nice man, i think my first ever gf we were both too nervous to even ask each other out, it was just a sort of unspoken agreement.

4. Just this last Sunday morning, after a long night of doobie smoking and cuddling an sleeping, my girlfriends mom walks in on us at 6 in the morning, veryy awkward seeing as I only had my skivvies on :smoking:

5. When a group conversation with new people abruptly dies and everyone realizes they have nothing else to say.

6. #26 Ambiences, Mar 28, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    I feel ya.
    It also feels awkward eating chips and salsa when im high cause I try so hard to act normal that I end up eating in slow-mo or all retarded-like.

7. HAHAHA dude!!!

When I was in 4th grade this girl called my house and asked me out, I said yes.

Like 10 minutes later I called her up and said I didn't want to be boyfriend/girlfriend.

My mom overheard, felt bad, and made me call back and be say yes again. Probably why I have trouble rejecting people now

8. My whole life is one big awkward moment

9. last night i was chillin with a friend of mine and his little sister. I've know them both for like 15 years. the sister is now 19 and kinda hot. we were all getting along until i said something about sororities being full of JAPS. She gave me the evil eye and things got mondo awkward. apparently shes in a sorority...with lots of JAPS.

10. Haha, oh yeah? Once during a Tae Kwon Do practice years ago we began training by doing some streches and core exercises. There were about 5-6 other students in the dojang and we were doing leg lifts (lying on back while lifting your legs 6 inches in the air, putting your hand underneath for support)

The instructor usually paced around then and would be an asshole and check your abs by stepping on your stomach. He steps on me and I rip the biggest ass fart, enough to alert everyone's attention. As my awkward middle school self I spent the rest of practice with a blush knowing everyone heard the bomb from my butt

11. I always had awkward moments at my old job, because I had to make sure I held some conversation with anybody who was shopping or I might get complained on and I'm not the kind of person that likes talking just to do, and vis versa.

If someone asked me how I was doing, or if we where busy. I'd just say 'Yep, kinda.' If someone asked for something to drink and added "It's super hot outside... *waits for me to respond*. I'll give them an "Oh... word?!"

I know it's sounds pretty douchy, but it's uncomfortable nonetheless.

12. Definately walking into somewhere to eat high as balls and when they give you the food and tell you to "enjoy your meal", I always manage to tell them "you too". It never fails

13. Hahaha hell yeah, same thing for when a cashier on a late weekend evening says "have a good night" I say "you too" then walk away feeling like a dick

14. Hahah! I've done that hundreds of times... sober... XD

15. When I iived in an apartment, every single day getting stuck in the slow ass elivator with random people.Definatly many fake texting moments.

16. If I see someone pretending to text, I'll try my hardest to make it more awkward for them. That is seriously the most pussy and obvious shit. It also makes you come off as an incredibly boring person.

If you're in the right company, I've found it's always incredibly easy to start a conversation about drugs. If not, there's usually something in current events that can be mentioned.

Most of my awkward moments come not from lack of something to say, but the content of what I said. Which is about 100,000x worse. I almost have to make a conscious effort to shut up and only say something when I have a fully-formed, relevant thought.

I definitely would've given you a WTF look for that one... do people seriously still not know that "jap" is derogatory?

17. #38 Blaze_Haze, Mar 29, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 29, 2011
    Now that I thought about it more I remembered my most awkward moment to date.

So, I was in middle school. I was in lunch and some kid I knew back then had a paperback book on my table. I honestly don't know why but I threw this paper back book at this other kid and it ended up smashing into a huge glass window behind him. The cafe in the school had windows along side one whole side of it so when I broke one of the windows all the ones around it cracked and spread like a spider web across.

My friends who's book it was had to ask a teacher to go get his book, outside. Which was a pretty funny conversation to watch. But by the end of that period literally EVERYBODY in the school knew that kid in the cafe who threw a paperback book through a window in the cafe to be me. It was very awkward for the next couple of weeks. EVERY kid walking through the halls would just look and laugh at me as I walked by. Now that I look back at this moment it was actually pretty funny. I never even got in any real trouble. And my parents never found out

Actually they did find out sort of..... A friend of mine wrote in my year book about the many memories we had shared through out the year, and that they would never forget about the day a book had been projected threw the cafeteria window. And they ended up reading it. Which was an all new awkward encounter when they decided to ask about it.

Those were the days

18. everytime i munch out in public

19. [​IMG]

I was just sitting in my chair dancing by myself, and I look over and my cat was staring at me, judging me. We stared at each other for about 15 seconds and then I went back to dancing. Yea. Thats right. I had an awkward moment with a cat.