awkward high moments?

Discussion in 'General' started by staystoney, Aug 9, 2009.

1. today at work, I was joking around with this teenage customer because he had red marks on his neck. alll over the right side. so I teased him, assuming they were hickies.
    apparently they were birthmarks.
    shittt..

share?!

2. I was ordering pizza, and had to call back to change how I wanted to pay from cash to credit, and the guy was like "Hello?" and I said "I would like to order a pizza please". It was so hard to make him understand that I didn't actually want to say that.

3. A few times I've been really high and I've gone up to complete strangers and hugged them or put my arm around them, thinking it was someone I know. I hate when that happens lol.

4. back in the 70s i started feeling up my girlfriend's sister when i was half past baked. im not married to that girlfriend and its always awkward when her sister comes over... talk about a grudge

5. My friend did that to a cop. Didn't end well.

6. I went to a chinese restaurant and my friends wouldn't order for themselves because they were "too high". So, I'm blazed out of my mind and I order their shit, and the cashier says "To fity fi" I'm like "What?" "To fity fi!" So I'm looking at her like shes apeshit and my friend yells out "GIVE HER THE MONEY!" I was like "ohhh...."

7. i went to seven eleven and filled up like 4 slurpee cups halfway and then after purchasing them i offered them to the cashier.
    Also I gave a 20 to a homeless dude, that kind of thing happens a lot, but i usually feel good about it later.

8. damm 2 day blazed wit ma boy,so its time for to get home so i'm paranoid bwt da smel so i go 2 his see a bottle written "m0isturiser" so i say it must b lotion bear in mind im blazd heavy,he sees me applyin dat shit on he crackd to see that it was shower milk neva bin in such akward m0ments bt we laughd it off gve me da ryt shit

9. I laughed when this chick who was doing my hair said her sister was dyslexic.
    I have no idea why I laughed haha. I'm retarded.

10. i had to pick up art supplies before my studio class the following day, so i called the arts and crafts store on a sunday. when a woman answered, i said, "hey, are you guys open today? i need to pick up a new portfolio," then i realized how stupid it was to ask that because they're obviously open if someone answered the phone

11. I was at this dealers street once. He was dealing to me in the middle of the street(not in america) while his kids were playing around us. He was dressed and as he was bringing the stuff from this tree (yeshahah)he tripped and fell. It was my first time meeting him and he's a dangerous mafucka. anyways, I burst out laughing and then offer to help. he pushes me away and gets up on his own then looks at me and tells me that I'm lucky his kids are here.

I dunno what his reaction would have been but I went back to the dude a few times later and he likes me, he said that I'm a very straight forward guy and that I'm the customer most dealer want cause I have the money, straight and have some balls.

12. My dealer started mimicking me the other day. Like mannerisms and shit. I got pissed and left. Luckily we already made the exchange and were just chillin

13. Smoking with my girl and one of her best girlfriends...anyways we were high as fuck watching e network (what can I say? lol) anyways my girl and her friend are talking and giggling then my girl asks if I wanna have a threesome...I felt super weird and thought it must be a trick question...apparently the look on my face was priceless

14. So was she fucking with you or did it happen?

15. lol nah it didn't happen. She was just messing around or maybe she wasn't in that moment either way I just laughed it off and said "I'm going for pizza"

16. i was smoking with some girls and one of my home girls was like "i know it was really big" than my dumbass said "that's what she said" they all laugh but it was awkward for me

17. aw Im really stoned and I thought it said 'awesome high moments'

I was like OH YEAAAAA! BOY DO I HAVE SOME AWESOME HIGH MOMENTS

then I saw that it was awkward
    I cried
    then I laughed at all these funny stories ehehe

18. that's fucking beautiful

19. hey baked bitch ur like.... hott