Awkward Bathroom Moment (Slightly Gross)

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by MunchiesMan420, Feb 19, 2009.

1. ^ LMFAO, i fucking hate them, i remember doing one on every single spot the water didnt reach, i kept flushing but the water was just reaching a little corner of the entire bowl, it sucked.

2. OP, don't you have a bathroom fan thing that you turn on to get rid of the smell? Just turn that on and people won't be able to hear you fart.

3. lmaoooooooooooooooooo +rep

4. Ok, so on an ocasional trip on dxm, I sometimes get this dreaded asswater where I can be throwing up in the bathtub, and haveing water shoot out of my ass at the speed of light out of my ass...well needless to say its usually one or the other. Well this one time it was both, and in the middle of bowing to the porcelin god..I got that feeling.....and needless to say bathroom was decomissioned that day, till I was done with my trip to clean...

Ok im crying im laughing so hard now just telling this story thats how funny it is to me alone..A bit digusting though

5. Oh man I was laughing so hard reading that +rep man.

6. haha thanks guys, i guess im gross cause i have so many disgusting fart stories... haha but thanks for the rep

7. ahahah that is fucked up i remember i was sick with a stomach virus where i puked everything i ate or drank for 2 days and had laser hot shits that were just mush..... needless to say i was shitting on the toilet and puking and that is definitly not funn hahaah but damn that sucks it made me think back to that

8. Ohh shit, I think the most awkward situation I've been in is when I was over a girl's house whom I just met, and wanted to get to know some more. So, to take a shit in her house would only occur if ABSOLUTELY necessary, like if push comes to shove.

Push eventually came to shove, so I get to her bathroom...and there's barely any water in the fucking toilet. Now, I don't know about yah but I like a lot of water in a toilet when I have to take a massive shit. Her toilet literally had like 2 inches of water, and this was no accident. So I panicked, thinking how would all this shit go down with such little water.

I did it, and it went down... but I definitely forgot to think about all the shit marks that would be left in the toilet. I mean I basically took a shit in a WATERLESS toilet. I even tried the whole 're-flushing with extra toilet paper' to get rid of the stains... still there. By that point, she had to use to bathroom. SO EMBARRASSING!

OP, I love this thread by the way hahha

9. Oh mann dude that must have been so bad, there wasn't one of those scrubber things you can use to clean the stains off in the bathroom? And thanks for the compliment on the thread man

10. i just laughed so hard i cried because i know exactly wat u mean!! like going in public restrooms and u have to do it realllly slow because people outside can hear

11. I was basically crying throughout this thread, it is hysterical.

12. oh boy I haven't read really any comments on this but I laughed so fucking hard for the last 10 min so....

thanks I needed that today.

13. If you ever live in a dorm with communal bathrooms you hear that shit all the time.(literally)

One time on the weekend all five stalls were taken and everyone is in there making offensive noises like some fucked up smelly symphony. Anyway the dude next to me was on his phone while trying to drop a duece it was hilarious listening to him try to have a convo with someone like: "Yeah I'll beUHHHHN there at nine o'clock tonight. Bring some UHHHNchicks dude."

14. funniest comment ever. I almost vomited on my shoe I laughed so hard.

15. Haha, More like Taco Hell. I can't eat taco bell, gives me the shits too haha. It's way worse when I get stoned and eat A LOT, the shits are even worse :D

16. #76 MunchiesMan420, Feb 25, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 25, 2009

Haha there are many awkward moments that occur in the bathroom, im glad that you guys found some of the incidents funny, im cracking up at what some other people are posting as well :D

17. LOLOLOL!

DUDE you gotta play that shit off as funny! They woulda laughed their asses off if you stepped out of there with a nice line instead of being embarrassed and quiet.

I was taking this KILLER dump here at school in one of our classroom buildings. Some kid walks in while I'm in the stall and you can just tell by how he's like hurrying around that my shit smells foul. Then he mumbles to himself, "ugh that reaks" RIGHT ON QUE I RIP A LOUD ASS FART!

HAHAHHAHA he like ran out of the room I was lauhing out loud in my stall!:hello::hello:

+rep

18. HAHA this one made me laugh out loud dude i have to give you rep for that, and thanks for the rep you gave me

19. Lol this thread is gold, as disgusting as shitting and farting is it's hilarious.

Anyway, I only have one story but it's pretty bad. Basically I destroyed a toilet with my shit. So I was constipated and instead of trying to fix the problem I just went about my normal business for like a week. A week without shitting.

After that week I think "Fuck, I have to take a crap" so I take a couple laxatives. Laxatives take forever to work so after about 2 hours my friend calls to see if I want to stay over at his house, and I do. We hang out and I go to sleep in a guest bedroom. I wake up at like 4 in the morning with the most godless feeling in my stomach and run to the bathroom, sit down on the toilet and proceed to empty my bowels in an atomic bomblike wave of shit.

I flush thinking this mound of excrement, it literally looked like a mountain sitting there in the toilet, would never go down. After failing to flush and plunge it I find some rubber gloves in a drawer and some sort of a container. I put on the gloves and use the container to scoop out brown water and toss it out the window. I give up and just tell my friends mom I stopped up the toilet and she said "No biggie, we'll take care of it later" trying not to embarass me. A couple weeks roll by and I find out from my friend that the toilet is still not fixed lol. He never told me and no one talks about it but I'm pretty sure they had to get a new toilet or get a plumber in there. Horrible memory, but funny.

20. #80 hella chronic, Feb 26, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 26, 2009

hahahahaomg th had me lmao

one time in a dorm late at night i was hella drunk/high and i walked into the bathroom and i hear the most explosive wettest deep groaning sounding shit/fart and i just craking the fuck up and then the guy shitting started cracking the fuck up to while he was still in mid explosive shit mode and i was craking upo the whole rest of the night