Awkward Bathroom Moment (Slightly Gross)

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by MunchiesMan420, Feb 19, 2009.

1. Haha its not chronic, but it just so happens that whenever i do get it it leads to an embarrassing moment

Your sig kind of scared me for a second too haha, thought you were stalking me or something

2. It's happened to me. I've also done this, stunk up the bathroom, and right as i got out a family friend walks in to go next. Now that was awkward. If i remember correctly the person that went after me to the toilet didnt eat anymore that night....

3. Funniest shit ever, me and my buddy were high off our asses the other day and we went and saw that movie "taken" (which was good btw). Anyway after the movie I go to take a piss and when I'm washing my hands this dude in the stalls starts making all sorts of noises:

uuuggghhhhhhhhhh
    mmmggghhhhhhhhhhh
    uggghhhhhhh
    ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    ohhhhh boy.... ohhhh boy
    uuggghhhhhhhhhhhhhh

All of this took place over like a minute of time, its one thing for your body to do its thing, its another to be running your mouth while your on the crapper, me and my buddy were hysterical with laughter for like an hour after that....

4. Oh another funny diarrhea included incident i forgot to mention happened in Wal-Mart.

Well it turned out to be a super busy day there and i was shopping in the food department, which was on the opposite side of the store when i got the feeling that if i didnt make it to the bathroom within the next 5 minutes something horrible would happen in my pants.

So i did the walk that people do when they are trying to keep their excrement in while pinching their cheeks together, idk hard to explain, and i finally got into the bathroom which was packed, and entered the handicapped stall (its just more roomy :D)

Anyways i ended up with the same obnoxious farting noises and sat there embarrassed while i heard other people in the bathroom either cracking up at me or becoming disgusted and leaving. When i opened the door of the stall the shoppers just stared at me either grinning or with looks of terror on their face, in disbelief of the noises my ass had just made

Not funny at the time but it is now...

5. thank you ever so much for shareing such a event with us all,i do not know how i have made it this far without knowing that your shits come out as mainly forced air sounds :devious:, ( farts ) ,and that you are unable to hold your mudd
    best of luck with that,and i hope everything comes out ok, ( no pun intended ):hello:

6. Im glad i could help :D

7. The worst is when they give you charcoal.. that shit wreaks havoc on your system. especially when you're in the ER bathroom for 30min at a time.. it's kinda awkward when you have drs/nurses knocking every 2min to see if you're still conscious while your body is doing its thing :|

8. ive had carcoal, that shits nasty

9. This probably happened because you got the muchies, man... (attempt at a pun based on the poster's name) :eek:

10. Haha it was a very good pun, and munchies were probably the culprit now that i think about it...

11. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

LMAO! You woke your mom! That's the funniest shit I heard in a while.

+rep for the good laugh! :smoking:

12. Haha thanks man, it was diarrhea of epic proportions

13. lmmfao. soo funny. +rep

fart jokes always get me

14. maan. i wish i could shit like that.

im constipated 24/7

im lucky to shit out a couple marbles a day. :(

15. man did u ever have a turd so big that the first little push hurt so bad that you were afraid to actually poop the whole thing out????
    i have...:devious:

16. #36 MunchiesMan420, Feb 22, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 22, 2009
    Unfortunately...i know what you mean. It happens to the best of us :)

Now im not much of a doctor, but that cant be good for you man. Get some laxatives

17. sounds like me before i got off dairy.

18. You need to learn how to stealth that shit.
    Turn on sink tap the next time to lessen the sound.
    This tip is helpful if you are with a girl that is not turned on by sloppy farts.

19. my farts are made weird....
    the ones that are loud and disgusting sounding dont smell at all but the silent ones always REEK...i was at school one time and i was reaching into my car to grab my books i looked left and right and just ripped the biggest fart ive ever in public....

turns out that the car next to me 2 asian girls were getting in the car at the time and i basically farted in the passengers face and just bounched lol

20. hahaha dude all the time... i call em side ways shits and they hurt like hell but answer me this

how good does ur ass feel after one of those shits haha