Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Awful trip last night

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by burl25, Mar 3, 2011.

1. So last night i decide id rip a few bowls of the fresh o of dank i just picked up, i had smoked this before but only one bowl and it got me surprisingly really high. So i packed a bowl in my bong and ripped her good. Then i decided i'd smoke the rest of the nug so i did. About 15 minutes after finishing the nug i began to get horrible munchies, so i ate some nilla wafers and some pretzles. About 15 minutes later the room began to spin and i got sick to my stomach, i got all sweaty and laid down. Then i proceeded to vomit my dinner into my trashcan next to me, i was still feeling really dizzy so i laid down and went to sleep.

Have any of you guys had bad trips? I think i learned that the weed ive got is reallllllllllly dank :D

2. You can't trip on weed.

You were high. Have a nice day.

3. Greened out, fortunately it's never happened to me but I have had some bad highs where I was paranoid.

4. maybe you shouldnt be smoking bowls upon bowls of dank in a bong by yourself.

i only know a few people who could do that and NOT green out.

5. This.

It's not 'tripping' it's greening out. Slow down next time buddy.

6. When I started smoking sometimes I swallowed the smoke rather than inhale it. It would make me feel dizzy; but I only threw up once. You either did that or "greeened out like everyone above is saying.

And just a little heads up being sick doesn't mean you "tripped". Tripping is mental.

7. I do it every night and so far no problems, aside of running out of herb.

8. Cool Story Bro.

9. there you go. Youre one of the few with a huge tolerance and money to blow.

10. Wtf is greening out?