Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Awesome weed!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Big_Bud, Mar 16, 2012.

1. Last night I got some weed and decided to have a session with 3 friends.
    The stuff was mind blowing! It looked alright and smelled ok but I was not prepared for the slap round the face I was going to get from it lol.
    Started off with a nice light feeling and gave us the giggles and then my friend tried to tell us something but when I asked him what the fuck he was talking about he had no idea himself lol.
    Everyone fell asleep and I was watching a documentary and it wasnt till about 10 minutes in that i realized that it was in pportugese and I don't speak portugese lol.
    Good night......

2. [quote name='"Big_Bud"']Last night I got some weed and decided to have a session with 3 friends.
    The stuff was mind blowing! It looked alright and smelled ok but I was not prepared for the slap round the face I was going to get from it lol.
    Started off with a nice light feeling and gave us the giggles and then my friend tried to tell us something but when I asked him what the fuck he was talking about he had no idea himself lol.
    Everyone fell asleep and I was watching a documentary and it wasnt till about 10 minutes in that i realized that it was in pportugese and I don't speak portugese lol.
    Good night......[/quote]

I've had weed like that before. It was dry as hell and didn't smell too strong but I shared 2 bowls with my friend and we both got suuuuuuper baked. :smoke:

3. Gotta love mj haha bought a oz the other day cus it was "ugly". Wtf. 230 a o not bad compared to 350+ shit was dankkkkkkkkker than the dankest dank i had.

4. Yeah was insane stuff, borderline halluncinogenic shit! lol.
    It got to a point in the night where it was just trippy but it was awesome. Thank god theres quality stuff about again!
    Gave me the worst drymouth ever though, nothing a few beers and a packet of ginger nut biscuits couldnt solve!

5. Didn't even manage to smoke it all, maybe it was best that we didn't lol