Awesome weed, good experience.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by FireFlame, Sep 6, 2012.

1. Whatsup guys? I bought some great bud last night for a great price, 25$ for 6gs! I swear it! I have no idea what strain it is, but it's gotta be a mainly sativa. Makes me feel so awake and alive and everything is enjoyable. This morning before class I packed the bong once and then threw a pinch in after. That was about 2 or more hours ago and I'm still feeling right. Just felt like sharing haha. Have a nice day.

-Stay happy

2. Just picked up a nice quarter as well, just sparked it up. :smoke:

3. Post pictures or no one cares.

4. I care, OP. I care...

5. But in all seriousness, post some pics because if it's really dank you got a nice price indeed

6. Fuck this guy, we all care. Have a good one bro.

7. lol ok, kid, you know people would come in saying what's the point of this thread if you don't post pictures. :rolleyes:

8. The thread wasn't only about the weed, it was about his great experience with the weed.

It wasn't a "what kind of weed is this?" thread, it was an "I've got some good weed and have had a great day" thread.

9. so fuck this kid is the first thing you think of :rolleyes: We shouldn't have to entertain every thread that is made... if it had a great story about why then ok but not that it made me feel happy... i geuss everyone should post a thread everytime they smoke then. Posting a picture would atleast make it worthwhile

10. Pictures are about to be posted

Haha thank you :D

Stay high friend

Posting one, no need to be so hateful.

I'm not sure if it's really dank, but it's some of the best I've smoked. No where near some Alaskan Thunderfuck (I've had the medical quality ATF and it is insane).

Hell yeah, stay high :smoke:

That's my point, glad some people understand. Some people just need to learn to chill out and take it easy.

11. [​IMG]

12. Who asked you to "entertain" this thread? Don't like it? There are a few other threads on this site you know ;)

13. who asked you to entertain my post? dont like it? there are a few other posts on this site you know ;)

14. #14 DARKKNT420, Sep 6, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 6, 2012
    [quote name='"FireFlame"']Whatsup guys? I bought some great bud last night for a great price, 25$ for 6gs! I swear it! I have no idea what strain it is, but it's gotta be a mainly sativa. Makes me feel so awake and alive and everything is enjoyable. This morning before class I packed the bong once and then threw a pinch in after. That was about 2 or more hours ago and I'm still feeling right. Just felt like sharing haha. Have a nice day.

-Stay happy[/quote]

Thats whats up bro. Thats an amazing price. Hope it really is some dank.

15. That didn't really make sense at all but nice try I guess :confused_2:

16. point is you could've just not responded on my comment just like i didn't have to comment on this thread.

My first post was to help the OP out, did it come off as an asshole comment? yeah i can see how it did but in most threads you get "what's the point of this if you don't post pictures?"

It's a given that when you smoke you're going to feel pretty good afterwards most the time so that part is irrelevant.

And you are right, there are tons of threads i can go look at but the title caught my eye and was hoping to hear a good story but didn't, the forum gets flooded with 100's of these posts with no substance.

17. I guess low tolerance to shawag is a good thang.