Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Awesome way to smoke BHO!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by cinnamondessert, Apr 9, 2013.

1. I don't know if this is already a known method, but me and my friends have been melting down a dab or two in a spoon slowly, and then mixing in ground up weed in the melted oil. Just make sure you hold the flame far beneath the spoon so it heats up slowly, stop heating it when it is liquid, try not to boil it. You have to use a big metal spoon, so you can mix a bowl's worth of weed in the melted oil. We then either roll a joint with this oil coated weed, or throw it in the bowl. It adds a fucking crazy kick to your smoke. A bowl or joint split between two people will get you fucking blazed out of your mind. Just thought I would share this, because I have never heard of anyone doing it before.

2. people def cover flowers in oil, but using the spoon technique sounds "crack head-ish" imho.

BHO in itself will get you "FB out of your mind"

Might as well use a nail or some Ti!!!

3. Agreed, sounds a bit crack headish

:laughing:

4. i just pack a bowl, then take a bobby pin with a glob of bho on it and melt it above the bowl and spread it on, wastes no oil.
    but i'd go with a nail any day.

5. I did this when I only had a few dabs left, gets you so toasted! :D

6. Oh stop acting freaked out because there's a spoon involved.... (and what do you need a spoon for when you're smoking crack? seems like it should, if anything, evoke images of heroin). Then again, you know that someone who had no idea you were smoking weed would instantly think something similar, so I get it.

Sounds like a decent method to me, though. I generally don't get oil. Lots of hash, kief, and wax, but never oil.

7. i felt more like a crack head doing knife hits in a garage at 2am with propane torches.

8. I'm going to do this, then roll the bud in kief. They call it caviar or some shit, people pay ridiculous prices for it.

9. You know, there is a dispensary in Colorado that sells "Dragon Sticks"? Weed covered in hash oil (aka caviar), inside a paper covered in hash oil then rolled in kief.. Did I mention the block of hash they put in the paper? XD

10. I make what are called moon rocks at the coop around here. 1g nug dipped in oil them rolled in keif. Vacuum bag for a week and its like a rock. You need a knife to cut a piece off

11. :yummy:

12. They have those in the dispensaries here in the Seattle area. They call them Cavicones, they go for around $15-$20 dollars. Haven't tried one yet, but at my last dispensary visit the budtender threw one in the sack as a freebie. He said it only takes one or two hits to get you totally blazed. Will try it this weekend and leave some feedback.