Awesome way to hide weed

Discussion in 'General' started by Sublime4Life, May 5, 2008.

1. Since I've been reading it seems alot of people have gotten caught but I dont feel like getting caught so I need some AWESOME sneaky ways to hide it.

P.S. I'm high so I dont know how this message is coming out.

:smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking: Hey Hey Smoke weed everyday!:smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking:

2. when im at home all my shit stays in my car. period. Other than that if im out im smoking.

3. hide it in yo lungs.:smoking:

4. You can make a stash box out of a deck of cards, or an axe can.

5. I saw the Axe can one very nice idea.AND

Ezav at first i was like what???then i said "OOOOHHH"

6. Make or buy a sweet stash box. I bought a 7-up can stash box for like... 5 bucks online.

Pics:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

It's weighted too.. real nice.

7. word, get a stash box somewhere in ur boot or something ..... then get some of those clean air trees hang one in ur car and your all set .... ive been doing it since i started and ive yet to be caught ....

always the easiest way out.

8. Holy, Can you post the link where you got that at?

9. Deodorant container, underneath the deodorant part..well the type I get works for me anyways.

Ps2? (fan might be a problem tho) I think theres a back compartment that would work but I havent had a PS2 for years..used that before and worked out well.

Theres about a million places. My choice personally? Is behind a wall..:)

10. search: 7 up soda can diversion safe

on amazon.

11. Either use an axe can or go drop like 7 bucks for a sweet weighted stash can or something.

12. the stash i use in my car (wont work for big amounts of weed, n u'll have to have ur bud already broken up somewhat) is in the roof

reach up to where your windshield meets the roof, and in some cars the roof pulls down and you can put shit up there

general rule of thumb, cops look down when they search ur car, cuz they assume you just have shit in your pocket until you get pulled over and then you try to hide it somewhere inconspicously, and reaching up to stash would obviously tip them off if their behind you, so they think its gotta be down low like under the seat n shit

13. when i was rockin' my jew-fro last summer i used to hide blunts and joints behind my ear and then my hair would cover it. that's not a long-term storage idea but it works for just keeping it handy.

14. i have an old ipod video some one gave me and it was permanintly brokin (internaly)
    so i split it open and can squish about an 1/8 in there.

also look for the cool shes with stash pockets:
    http://forum.grasscity.com/general/229173-super-cool-stoner-kicks.html

im not sure about this - i may make a thread to see if anyone knows but you could lock it in a box in your car -and if a cop found it say you dont have the key idk.....or if your parents or whoever found it it would be suspisous but thed never be 100% sure what was in there. idk

also just get really mad when ever some one goes in your room.

idk

15. i just got a thick book and cut in the middle of the pages... people think i like to read harry potter now lol