Awesome time this weekend

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by trenchtownrock, Apr 23, 2009.

1. Hands down new coolest place to go after smoking a bowl, Monster Mini Golf! My buddy and I went there this weekend after smoking a blunt and it blew us away. The whole pace is decorated with monsters that glow very brightly in the black light that floods the whole complex. We started freaking out while we were playing; I think it was probably the combination of the black lights and the music that was playing from the DJ. The best part about it, it only cost us 7.50 each to play 18 holes. Basically that's all I have to say, just a public service announcement if your looking for something fun to do after a nice toke….check them out they have 23 locations, maybe ones near you? monsterminigolf.com

Time to spark up. Peace.
    :smoking:

2. agreed that place is pretty sick when your high

3. i really want to check out another one of them, i hear theyre all different.

4. You guys are silly!!

5. Unfortunately there really isn't a location within driving distance of where I live in Vermont....:(

6. thats too bad, well if you ever come down to the mass/ri area definately check it out. Definitely a fun little adventure.