Awesome, Stressful, and Rewarding: The Past 24 Hours of My Life

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by ®ooby ®oo, Nov 20, 2008.

1. #1 ®ooby ®oo, Nov 20, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 20, 2008
    So, I wanted to make a thread last night, but for some reason I could not post a thread. Well, anyways, last night was my first time smoking alone. I was at my house (instead of the dorms) because I had a lot of laundry that needed to be done. I smoked a nice bowl out of my pipe in my backyard, and then another one late in my basement (using dryer sheets). I got pretty damn high, ate some food, and watched Harold & Kumar Go to White Castle.

I ended up staying up until 2:30 and had to wake up at 7:00. I go to a university that has roughly 20,000 people, and I am a freshman. The reason I woke up at 7:00 is because I had an 8 page paper due at 1:30. I had to find 3 sources, add 5 pages to my current 3 page draft, create a works cited page and type a two page process reflection. By 12:30 I was done with everything.

After English, I had to study for a big history test (1/3 of my grade). We take them online (proctored obviously), and today was the last day to take it. I haven't been to my history class in 10 weeks and haven't opened my book in 5 (it's an exam-based class). It's about 5 hours before I plan on taking the test, and I just begin to read the chapters it covers. I end up getting an 85%.

Today was the most stressful day I've experienced in college, and I think I handled it way better than I would've 2 or 3 months ago. Maybe it's all in my head, but I feel like marijuana has helped make me a more laid-back and more logical person. It's hard to explain.

And yes, I am high right now. Just smoked a fat bowl out of my friend's PURE.

2. Way to go, I wound probably in no way be able to do that. Going to bed at 2:30 and waking up and 7:00 then writing 5 pages of a report, thats rough. Especially if I was chiefin', usually when i smoke I just lose all ambition and just want to chill. But yeah, props dude.

3. Haha, yeah, I was pretty surprised with myself.

4. Wow, sounds like quite the productive day.

Procrastination is a bitch and has bitten me in the ass before but way to beat it...gotta love burning the candle at both ends

5. Procrastination is a bitch, I hate it.