Awesome site to go to when you're high(or not)

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Bbiscuit, Mar 21, 2013.

1. I was on stumbleupon and found this: Silk

you basically click around and choose different colors of light/different symmetry and make whatever. i'm fucking stoned and it's trippy as fuck. This:
    Silk

turned from a flower to a universe to a demon to a holy fuck this is fucking awesome :smoking:

nobutseriously. give it a try, and post your creations, :D

2. holy fuck i clicked the link for the one i made and it shows it to you by each click i made hollyyy fuck

lol sorry guys im high af

3. soo sick cant wait to get high and play around more, thanks blade

4. just a first attempt I cant wait to see what I can do with this

5. no problem, i love how every click seems to transform into something and then it all like merges with each other haha

6. This is awesome, thanks.

7. mindblown

8. #9 Borborygmus, Mar 21, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 21, 2013
    post screenshots of your shit!

9. #10 Tokerton, Mar 21, 2013
    Gonna have some fun with this site. Thanks.

10. thanks man! this is awesome

11. Nice find!

Check this thing out: Silk

12. #13 RawStoner, Mar 21, 2013
    I made some stuff that I experience while exploring the spiritual plane of Consciousness, these are renditions of things I visualize and connect/interact with. These are mostly entities that I've spoken to and have come in contact with, through meditation, but also everyday life.

I love these because they only take like 2-4 minutes to make.

These images are kinda big so open them up in the attachements.

Description/Name going from left to right:
    1.) The Mother of Drugs (She's the feminine spirit who lets you access the psychedelic realm and changes your "brain frequency" to let you experience the effects of hallucinogens.

2.) Ahriman, a highly enlightened spirit, residing in our dimension and others above.

3.) Consciousness field (How I see consciousness and information flowing throughout the universe and everything beyond our universe.)

4.) Disrespecting Mother Nature (Mother Nature is unable to protect us from natural disasters if we disrespect nature itself.)

5. Father Earth, the masculine counterpart to Mother Nature who is responsible for creation of our planet on the physical level.)

6.) Guardian, everyone has one who watches over us, but does not intervene in our lives.

7.) Source

8.) Random entity/alien

9.) Shrooms (self-explanatory)

Here's Mother Nature being drawn if you care: http://new.weavesilk.com/?12tvj

Attached Files:

13. That was strangely relaxing.

14. Hell yeah this is perfect! Everyone should create one and post theirs up! :smoking:

15. stumbleupon is great, nice find

Silk

16. Silk

This thing Is fuckin awesome lol

17. looks cool sober sub

18. Not enough color.