Awesome Saturday night turns into dissapointing Sunday

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Scott40, Mar 30, 2009.

1. So, yea me and 2 of my boys chilling at 1 kids house. We smoked some fire. We were murked all night long. Chillin in his room for a while. So we decide to get some pizza and we eat 2 big ass pizzas in 10 minutes LOL. then we drove to the local square down the street.

We decide to go to the ice cream shop. So we walk in the place is absolutely packed. all 4 of us walk out and are like "I cant handle this" ... We were geeking soo bad. So after 10 minutes of discussion we go in... We are in line for like 20 min making somewhat of a scene. Awkward as fuck with everyone starring at us........

Last thing of the night we get to his house and decide to go run over to the other block this kids house is on we fuck around with a lot. 2 minutes later we are in the kids backyard at midnight discussing what to do LOL.... Next thing u know there is a big ass light grilling us its a fuckin cop car..... we sprint to his house...luckily we didnt get caught

SO i wake up today....... feelin good.. this guy hits me up and wants to buy my necklace i posted on craigslist. he says ill give ya 150 for it....he gets to the house and says I forgot 70 bucks at home...is 80 fine..... here i am like wtf man we agreed...i needed money badly so i did it but WOW what a fucking bitch this guy was....,now i am here on a sunday regretting this !!!!!!

2. you could have said no.

you were scammed from the start

3. damn, sound's disapointing, sounds like the guy was up for scam anyways..sounds like a fun night.

smoke weed.

4. ya they always pull that shit.

5. all i know is i'm the other way around. i tried to cell a ipod once and told the dude it was 60 and when i got there he is like "this shits an 80... are you gonna ask me for more money" and i just lol'd