Awesome results w/ mg cactus soil

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by GreenFiend1, Mar 18, 2013.

1. Pineapple Kush and bagseed. Started in Jiffy seed starter mix in 16 oz. cups, then transplanted into a 50/50 mix of jiffy seed starter and MG cactus and palm soil in 32 oz. cups. 2-3 wks from sprouting. Zero nute burn, all very healthy and green.

Attached Files:

2. looks good
    how many watts
    haha ive got that same dream book

3. 3 - 42w 6500k, 2 -14w 2700k

4. very nice
    are you still vegging
    how long have you let them go already

5. the oldest is 29 days from sprout. The others are around 20 days old. They are still on 18/6 light schedule.

6. have you added any nutes besides what came in the medium? also, are you growing in a closet or a box?

7. it's just in a corner of a room, and no nutes have been added. Only distilled tap water.

8. nice lil grow

9. thanks

10. Subbed how's the soil goin did u add anything else to ur soil mix tempted.by the cactus soil by itself an mix some perlite in there what u think will it burn my seedlings don't want to.kill.em early haha happy growin PEACE

11. its just a 50/50 mix of jiffy seed starter and mg cactus soil. nothing else added

12. Transplanted the 2 pineapple kush into 1.5 gal pots. Using the last of my soil mix so, will be transplanting the others as soon as I retrieve some more. 1st pic is one of the pineapple. Lookin great.

Attached Files:

13. new pics

Attached Files:

14. day 35

Attached Files:

15. I am really liking this thread I have a plant that I had veged now for almost two months definitely not as full as yours. I know I need more light haha.

16. What kind of lights are you using? how many watts?

17. Im diggin it. Good Job. Ima check up on this thread often.

18. Well I live in an apartment of course theres limits I don't want to push so but haha don't judge me I had 3 daylight 60w Cfls 1 soft 60w and a 9 w fluorescent tube a total of what 42 actual watts

For flowering though which I just switched over like 3 days ago I got 1 60w daylight 3 100w soft white 1 9w fluorescent and and a 30 watt fluorescent tube with a total of 130ish actual watts?