Awesome psytrance party--what should I take/do :P

Discussion in 'General' started by XZit, Jul 8, 2005.

1. Ok Weird ass question.
    But hey-I'll ask anyhow.

So Infected Mushroom (like the best psytrance/goa group) is coming to my city tommrow.
    And well--I wanna get faded off somthing when I go.

Obviously the choice your all going to say is shrooms--of course which are very approprite for this event.
    But I dunno, give me some ideas of some good stuff to take. e.t.c.

Getting ahold of stuff besides mary j. is always a issue as well. And I'm basically out of pharms (painkillers) so that blows. All I have left is like 1 adderal and one roxilox (pain killer) -my friends used up the rest of the stuff....lol :p and a buncha wellbutrin, and effexor (anti depressents) and I'm strait on the adderal.

I'll probally end up just getting baked or somthing. But I might be getting a job soon, and I wanna make sure I get this job and no ua (drug test) needs to be passed before I smoke up.
    So if all else fails--I'll just get drunk and go.
    lol!
    Maybe some dxm or somthing--but this is a concert, a electronic musical event, and dxm always makes things sound odd to me and robotic like---well some things. Like mechanical things--i.e. computer hum, and fans sound like a robot to me--yet music does sound good.

Any ideas? Any homemade random herbal shit? etc that you guys know about? I'll try my hardest tommrow to get some shrooms or some pharms (pain killers) but it never really works out 100% in our favor (my friends and I)

pz

2. I would say XTC, but you take anti-depressants... So I wouldn't risk mixing the two - as X doesn't mix well with a lot of anti-depressants. ESPECIALLY MAOI's!

Shrooms, LSD, MJ, or Drink... Or any combination of those 4, lol.

3. Yah, too bad. Rolling would be hella fun. But wait, are you prescribed anti-depressants or take them recreationally?(I hope not=X). Anyway I'd still go with rolling face at the concert, but check around erowid.org first for more information on its affects with MAOIs. Have a killer time=D

4. Just get ripped to the point that your tripping

5. First off I'm damn envious, Infected Mushroom are awsome!

As for what to take.. I'd personally get nice and baked, drop an X before getting in and make sure to have a pocket full of more pills for the night and for any of my mates :) Psychedelics could be fun but I've never taken shrooms or anything at a rave before so I don't know what it'd be like.

Oh and I'd also suggest you preroll a few joints and keep them in a cigerette packet. If I'm going to a rave or a party that I know I'm probably not going to get searched I'll always do that - nothing quite like having a joint! And its an awsome way to meet new people. The last big party I went to I was toking on with the owner and the organiser.

6. i would roll on E or take a couple hits of acid, or mushrooms but acid or E would be amazing there

7. Yeah rollin would definately be amazing but I remember reading it's hard for him to find drugs other than MJ. I have taken 1000mg of DXM at a Kottonmouth King concert and had the time of my life. I felt connected to the music and that everyone around me was my family. It was definately an experience I would love to do again. If all else fails go with the DXM...

8. Just a comment... Don't take E if you're using anti-depressants. They would be my top choice for a show like that... But X and anti-depressants can have DEADLY reactions. Not all of them do, but I wouldn't risk it... Unless you have some time and wanna stop taking your anti-depressants for a few days. My friend was on Welbutrin, and I remember him not being able to take X 'cause of it... So if you do decide to try and roll-face... Stop taking your meds for a good while before you do...

9. Yah..well, you gotta ease off your meds, you cant go cold turkey. But just some info, as I'm sure cotton knows. Rolling at a concert is just fucking amazing, you feel intune with everyone there and its just an awesome enviroment=D...Especially with infected mushrooms playing, theres gunna be tons of ravers.

10. lol sorry guys you read me wrong.
    I HAVE wellbutrin/effexor (anti depressents) in storage. I'm not on them or prescribed them. lol But can these be used for recreational purposes in any way??

:)

If I can find xtc--it would be quite the experiance as I've never done xtc before. Ideally I'd like to get some shrooms. Yet these are always hard to come by.

I"m not sure yet about smoking chronic--but--I JUST got the job at super supplements just like--10 min ago :) :D. And I don't think they do a drug test/UA. Otherwise they probally would've done it by now. But I highly doubt they do it. So smoking chronic should be fine.
    But I'd rather wait till I start working on tuesday to double check sorta if I'm going to be tested or not. :p

Ya--I've noticed a DEEP connection with music when I've been on dxm, but yet somethings just sound weird to me--like I said, buzzing noises e.t.c.

Ya this can be considered a "rave" --I think it as more of a concert/electronic musical event though--esspecially with Infected Mushroom and astral projection playing.
    Its more like Hippies that will be there then Ravers. lol :p

pz

11. Oh man you need to try some E or X.. Whatever you call it there. :D

I tried it for the second time yesterday and I was floatin' man. My pupils were so large my eyes looked black. It's deffinitely worth trying, you feel like part of the music and can move so fluidly. You'll get madd horny though.

12. Ya guys if all else fails I might take a low dose of dxm (like below 300mg) The high doesn't last to long (on dxm) the come-on is a long time however.
    The high itself is like 3-4 hrs though--which is perfect for this event.