Awesome pets to chill with when high?

Discussion in 'Pets' started by MsMaddie, Mar 5, 2008.

1. My cats pretty fun to get high, she starts walkin to in walls and chasin invisble things :p

2. Ya...

3. That's kind of eerie. I named my first bong Lola Roxanne (after kinks and police songs)

and my dog's name is roxy..

[​IMG]

She ALWAYS makes an angry face when you point a camera at her.

4. couple more picts of phoenix

[​IMG]

baby phoenix
    [​IMG]

5. Awwwwwwww! :eek::D

How old is (s)he?

6. I like to get stoned and chill with all my pets :D .
    But I'm assuming thats cus there my pets, although I do love most animals.

This is my Iguana.
    [​IMG]

This is my new kitty Amber
    [​IMG]

This is my second oldest cat Deisel
    [​IMG]

This is my oldest cat Boo Boo
    [​IMG]

This is HORRIBLE picture of my fish, I dont have my digicam here and i just took it now.
    [​IMG]

I'll be sure to take a better one soon. There my fav to get high with....they are chillin.:smoking:

7. almost 6

8. my brother buster
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

he loves to hang around me when i burn, its funny he will just sit next to me while i burn one i think he is getting buzzed off it idk but he rubs all over me afterwards

for the record, i have ever blew smoke in his face

9. thats the way to raise them, my dog has always been substance free and it shows because she is such an amazing dog

10. I honestly think my dog gets the munchies from being in my room with me. The vet says he's 15 pounds overweight...but then again he doesn't really ever do anything.:rolleyes:

11. These are my pets:

Picture #1
    Dogs: Jack(male) and Izzy(female)
    [​IMG]

Picture #2
    Dogs: Freckles(My dog) The vet says he's 15 pounds overweight and he's starting to hurt his spine. I think he gets the munchies. :smoking:
    [​IMG]

Picture #3
    Dogs: Beanard
    [​IMG]

12. helll yeah red ear sliders are the shit. my family had one that was like almost 30 but it died so i got a hatchling for myself. shes about four years old now but still fits in my palm. i cant wait till shes huge

13. I got an english mastiff who i dont get to see since im at school. Shes 150 lbs and very fun to fight with. but generally a very gental beast doesnt move much.

14. [​IMG]
    The gray one, "Graybush", is mine. The other one's Toby. It feels amazing running my fingers through Graybush's fur when I'm high. :smoking:

[​IMG]
    The black cat is Nichi, and the rat is Daisy.

[​IMG]
    And the fat cat is Tigger.

15. Here's my yellow lab, Anna. Eight years seven years ago and just as hyper as when she was a puppy!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

16. my beautiful weim. she loves it when we smoke because we just massage her all night long. :)

[​IMG]

17. lol i was chillin with my friends cat with my band and i just touched his balls for no reason lol. now my nickname is cap molester lololol