Awesome pets to chill with when high?

Discussion in 'Pets' started by MsMaddie, Mar 5, 2008.

1. That's not where that goes!

2. I have a black lab named Rocky... He is definetely my best friend haha. He is extremely athletic and he loves to swim, run, and chase shit around the yard haha. Its amazing how smart he is. He also loves to sleep and chill. Rocky is the nicest dog, hes satisfied as long as hes got people keeping him company. He also is quite hilarious! I smoke with him a good amount (exhaling into his face). He gets so happy when hes high...
    heres some pics...

some snow action
    [​IMG][/url][/IMG]

this is a cool pic
    [​IMG][/url][/IMG]

so is this...
    [​IMG][/url][/IMG]

[​IMG][/url][/IMG]

haha sleeping upside down
    [​IMG][/url][/IMG]

he loves riding in the boat on the lake...
    [​IMG]

i couldnt live without him...:smoking:

3. hahahahhahahahha your cats in a pot thats mad funnnnny hahahahahhahahhahahahhahahah

4. Fucking pot head cat :devious:

and man that Huskie is fucking dank!! Haha, really I want one of those, it looks so fucking elite and just... uber badass.

5. is your dog a super hero!?

6. omg myfax i love your dog, what kind is he/she? I want one it is so cute. I've been looking for a dog too I'll put one up of mine that passed away in oct/nov of 2006

7. What kind of dog is that? Looks a lot like mine.

[​IMG]

8. Here is my buddy! He is mad chill.

Attached Files:

9. Here are some pics of my dog from a few months ago. He looks quite different now.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

10. My dog Onya I try not to smoke around her cuz I heard it can be bad for them, but every once in a while I'll go outside to smoke and she'll follow me out and cry if I try to put her back inside but even when im not smoking shes the most awesome dog everr. She totally understands the concept of playing tag and hide and seek, without a doubt my best friend.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

11. i have my friendly black lab. i love him to death. he doesn't bark or jump or anything and he's six years old but still very energetic (minus jumping and barking). sometimes after i blaze if its nice out i just take him for a long walk.

12. He's a Chihuahua/Yorkie/Norfolk Terrier Mix.

13. I'm bettin a snake would be a chill pet to have while you toke. Have it latched on your arm while you take a hit, seems like a match made it heaven.

14. I have a lion. After Granma's Boy I had to, cause I felt like a douchebag dealer without one, idk

Jk, I don't deal, but I do have a lion, just incase some K-9 unit tries to fuck with me

15. [​IMG]

yeaaaaa we get high

16. Haha, that's an awesome pic. My friend has a dog EXACTLY like that named Koda that we always chill with when we're high.

17. DrunkenMime i have a german shepard too. best dog ever. he is about 8 years old this year. got him from the dogpound when he was like 3 months. whenever i smoke, i always get him high. a couple days ago was his first time smoking medical, he got super ripped

18. I'd go ahead and delete that post.

Any talk about getting animals high is stricly against forum rules.

19. yeah he is the coolest dog ever... but of course i would think so ;-)

20. Shes only half shepard, half shepard half chow thats why shes still so small at 3 years old.