Awesome party....boxing...cops...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by theinfamousmobb, Oct 5, 2008.

1. Ok so I havent been to a party in a while, and my friend happened to be throwing a big one at his house (he lives in a small mansion).Now this is what you would expect from a college crowd type of party, lots of hot(drunk) girls, a keg, lots of weed, just an awesome vibe.There were about 60-80 people here and alot of them were there to watch the Kimbo fight (which sucked ass) and as soon as the fight was over my boy Mark pulls out a pair of those oversized boxing gloves and everyone headed to the backyard for some boxing matches.At this point I was already super drunk and super blazed.

Everyone formed a circle around the "ring", which was composed of beer cans.The first couple of fights were some lames who tried way to hard to act tough, but they put on a decent show.My friend Jason who is throwing the party puts on the gloves and asks for a challenger when I get shoved from the back into the ring, dont know by who but I wasnt gonna pussy out.Rules were no grappling, kicks, throw downs, etc, just straight punches and whover stepped out the ring or hit the ground lost and had to down a big ass pitcher of beer and take 3 bong hits.

So having not been a fight since 10th grade I was rusty at first and I was actually starting to hear some boo's when I decided to kick it up a notch and started whupping ma boys ass,taking control of the fight when some punk bitch from the crowd tripped me up and made me lose the fight, but it was all in good fun and I started chugging the pitcher of beer and was just about to (barely) finish the bong hit when sure enough we hear the bacon alarm and pig fuckers came to ruin the party.I scalled the wall to his backyard and ran my ass off to the other side of the street where luckily my friend scooped me up in his truck and we got the hell out of there.

Overall oone of the best nights of my life.

2. I would never throw a party cuz what happens when everyone runs and you're stuck with all that SHIT

3. I called my friend who threw the party to see what happened and luckily the cops just took whatever bud they found and warned him not to do it again but they let him off the hook.

4. damn a pitcher of beer and bong hits?

sign me up to lose

yadigggggg

5. Haha some peeps lost on purpose just for that reason.

6. wait...shouldnt the winners get the beer and bong hits?:confused: