Awesome Parent thread

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by mattie, Sep 15, 2009.

1. no... no i don't think that's it.

lol joke. my parents are beaches and want none of it in their house. they say it makes you(people in general) unmotivated and kills brain cells etc. i just listen and laugh quietly. but i must say when they found my plants they were MUCH cooler with it than i thought they would be. i wish they were easy-going. but i'm grateful that they've let me live here(20 y/o) and me not have to pay for anyhting but my car.

2. My parents let me smoke, but because they know how positive of an effect it's had on me, but they also made sure i had my shit done. I still have an undescribable bond with both of them and turn to them for adivce on everything. I'm very honest and I know counting on them is never a concern.

I'm living at their house rent free until I get my shit together and they still buy things I need.

I really appreciate everything they've done besides just letting me smoke pot. :D

3. When i was 15, i was laying on the couch, and my pipe slid out of my pocket and onto the couch, but i was unaware untill my mom was like "Whats that" and picked it up, and started looking at it. I thought she was going to do something stupid, like take it, or make me break it, but she just gave it back to me and said "pot heads run in the family" My mom and dad used to smoke when they were younger. all three of my brothers smoke. ALL of my uncles, and cousins smoke.

4. You are very lucky. And it's great that you're grateful! yeesh, i wish i could turn to my parents for anything. For instance, I'm gay and my parents despise and ignore it at the same time. They accept me, I guess but we never speak of it or anything. Lol we talk about weed 30x more than the subject of homosexuality. I believe my parents have the ability to understand that weed has had good effects on me but I haven't shown them yet. Congrats on chill parents, for real.

5. Yes. That is exactly what awesome parents are.

6. lolol.

7. My mom's mega cool with weed, as long as I'm working and saving my money for university after community college she could care less.

SHE'S THE BEST!:hello:

8. #28 M3TAL HEAD, Sep 15, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 15, 2009
    teach me the ways obi wan.

my parents are the shit. a while ago i lost all my pieces to the cops and had no money for a dutch, so i whipped up a watter bottle bong for the time being. my mom was puttin up a load of laundry for me and she found it.

she comes up to me and is like"whats this". my mom used to blaze when she was younger and is a high school teacher, so there was no bullshiting here there(my mom knows im high when noone, not even my stoner friends, can tell). i just say its a bong. she goes"i know, i told u i dont want this stuff in the house" and just throws it out and goes back to doing my laundry.

shes always been there for me as well, always been my advocate. when i was diagnosed with tourette syndrome at 7 years old, she joined the Tourette Syndrome Association of New Jersey, stuff like that. shes just always been there when i needed her

9. My parents don't like me doing it (they've never seen me but they know that I do) but they don't actually stop me from doing it so it's fair game really. It would be better if they were like your parents though, you're lucky man.

:smoke:

10. I can drink at my friends house and his mom doesn't give a shit.

11. Me and my friend were about 15 at the time and we had weed but no blunt lol. We asked his stepfather if he could buy us one and he was like follow me ...... he goes in his closet and pulls out a ziploc full of green and zig zags. He was already cool as shit and when this happened his aura appeared.

12. So back in my hometown, me and my main N**** we been tight since the first grade. So i have known his parents forever...when we started smoking they found out right quick and turns out they are cool with it so now its all good with smoking at their place. Sometimes they'll even toke up with us and we just sit around and have brew and watch baseball, shoot the shit smoke smile and laugh. Great times.

Always good to have a nice safe refuge to partake. Smoking in public comes with a risk every time...