awesome night

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by fretflyer, Dec 6, 2008.

1. so last night was pretty damn sweet, i started out drinking a mixture me and my friend made, a fifth of 100 proof captain, a pint of everclear, and 2 liters of coke. we start drinking and then we went to the bowling alley with it and finished it off. i was really wasted by this point. after this i go out to my car to smoke a bowl out of my bong, i was doing really good after that. so i go inside and chill with my friends, who are drinking. this was at about 1030 or so. then one of my friends texts me and says that he wants to smoke, so we go out to my car and smoke 3 bowls out of my bong, ok so he says hes good, at this point i am blazed off my ass. at this point of the night is when stuff kinda gets fuzzy to remember, because i still have some alcohol in my system and 4 bowls. so another one of my friends finds out that ive been smoking, so he wants to as well. so then we both go out to my car once again and smoke 2 bowls out of my bong. ok so these two occurances are literally 15 minutes apart. then i go back inside to hang out and one of my friend's friends finds out im blazed off my ass and she wanted to smoke too, so i go and smoke with some random girl that i dont even know. we only smoked one bowl that time. so i go back inside and find out my friend that i get my shit from is there, so we chill and talk about metal music, and i told him he really needs to try what he had gotten for me. but he was really drunk so he wasn't up for it. finally the night wears down, at 5 am i go and smoke another bowl, and then go get mcdonalds breakfast and go to sleep. this has been one of the best nights i've had in quite some time, i smoked way more than i thought i was going to and i'd say my drunken state wore off at around 1 am or so, its crazy but you can tell very easily when the alcohol wears off even when you're blazed off your ass :smoking:

2. Sounds like a badass night! +rep

3. so you just loitered at a bowling alley all night? sounds lame

4. So your car was parked at this bowling alley parking lot, after you had been drinking, and then you drove to mcdonalds to get breakfast at 5am? -rep, you not only put your life at risk, but so many other unknowing people.

5. some of the craziest/coolest shit happens when you hang out at random places wit lots of people.

you should get out more

6. no no, maybe i didnt put this into words right, my campus has a bowling alley, my car never left where it was parked at my house, my friend drove to mcdonald's because he was sober, even though i can drive high easily, i was hanging out at a party pretty much all night, which is where i smoked too

7. how cute someones jelouse :D

8. Pffttt.... what would the dude say.

Lets go bowling...

Probably.