Awesome Night!!!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Sir.TokeAlot, Feb 22, 2007.

1. Alright...tonight, my homie , well call him E, so E came through with a gram of yola and 2 grams of some dankity dank purps and i had some Makers mark whiskey, Hennessey, Frangelico, and Baileys.....needless to say im pretty fucked up right now.....im so coked up its crazy......i was also with my very good friends A, C and R.....hahahahahahha they re letters!! fuck.....im gonna stop now cuz i just want to keep typing and typing and typing and ///.......good night!!!!!!

keep toking, drinking, licking, popping or whatever you do best!!!!!

2. .................You're fucked up bro. Lmao

3. haha, ya bro your fucked up....sounds like you had a bomb time though man! Enjoy the night and be safe! :smoking:

4. lol licking

5. yea i was pretty messed up that night....fuckin fun though, we had a blast, saw hella people that i havent seen in (literaly) years! it was cool to chill with them again and that was my first time doing yay again in like a year. it was sweet....wild......cool....

6. Yeah but after a long night of blow, alcohol, and bud how did you feel in the morning that is the thing. Blow always gives me the worst crashes coming off of it.

7. its hella crazy because as i was falling asleep i was thinking...how am i gonna feel this tomorrow?? but it was like i had gotten the best sleep ive ever had, i was relaxed and energetic.....crazy....

8. Haha yeah man I've been hungover most've the day after drinkin too many 24's of OE and smokin a fuckin lotta weed. Lol my friends cupholders to his car were all filled with beer the next day. I've been lookin back at alotta posts I've made when fucked UP and they're just not adding up...weird shit I don't remember I've gotta slow down. I just realized that I'm high as hell right now and I thought I was sober, I've smoked myself sober I'm done peace out.