Awesome home-made bubbler guide

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by GanjaK, Feb 22, 2011.

1. #1 GanjaK, Feb 22, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 22, 2011
    Greetings to those of you who are curious as to the authenticity of my home-made contraption.

Some of you may be under-aged and unable to buy a legit bubbler.
    Some of you are poor and need to make something with household tools
    Some of you are just curious

nonetheless, here is a guide to making the best damn home-made contraption sort of thing i have ever made.

tools you will need...

Paper Clip
    Lighter
    Two BIC pens
    Small Metal Socket (one that has a thin bottom)
    Lemon-shaped lemon juice bottle
    Patience

How to...

1)First, empty the lemon juice out of the bottle.

2)After, take the green cap off and make a hole in the top of it that is large enough to tightly secure the metal socket (tighter = better). Un-foil your paper clip and heat up an end to easily burn a hole in the top of the green cap.

3) Empty/cut your pen, and use only the plastic part that is hollowed out. Heat one end of it up, then quickly jam it into the other side of the green top (lemon juice bottle top with metal socket). This will make sure the stem is secure and air-tight.

4)After step 3, make a hole recipricating to the one in the picture, or one to fit your own needs (make sure its up high and not in the water

5) get your second pen, hollow it, and use the same piece you used for the stem and put it in the hole you just made. You will INHALE through this.

6)After step 5, put some bud in your bowl...light up, and enjoy :) you can quickly remove the stem from the top like a regular bubbler/bong slider too. Well, mine did at least :hippie:

Peace&Love
    Happy tokin

Attached Files:

2. pics dont work. click on the paperclip app, then browse an image then upload. then click on the paperclip again and click on your files. too hard to understand with out pics, imo.

3. haha my bad