Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Awesome high from schwag?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by lookegrasscity, Feb 12, 2012.

1. ok so my friends rang me asking me to come out picked up some stuff, then i went and met them nice baggie stuffed and pretty fat...look at the stuff green as hell ,no hairs moderate amount of crystals u'd expect from some low mids...stuff was fluffy as hell fell apart in your hands and smelt so week i'd consider walking it through an airport (that was a joke). Normally i blaze the upper mids some dank when i get the chance but i shared 2 joints with 1 friend and i went inside and was glued to the damn seat this was the kinda high you would expect when you first start getting high it was awesome...anyone can explain ? or will i have to call mythbusters...

2. Now I have no time for this...

3. Now why is that

4. Low tolerance

5. i dont have a low tolerence ...but saying this i dnt have a great one it was just fucking weird bro

6. why mann?

7. I think he was referring to his name, I could be wrong though.

8. who knows mayb it was dank in disguise...

9. could be low tolerance but the way more likely solution is that the genetics of it were totally different then what you're used to, especially since you pointed out being glued to the seat. probably way more indica dominant than what you're used to. this kinda thing happens all the time, i smoke the same weed for a week or two and when i go buy something new it always gets me blazed as fuck the first few times.

additionally if you're used to high quality weed filled with THC and not much CBD, then low mids which have less thc but more cbd could fuck you up.

10. One hit will give you a buzz/high. So why wouldn't 2 joints of weaker stuff?

You may not consider your tolerance low, but it sure isn't high. Dank would of got you more fucked up. Your stuff had visible thc so its decent, but either way you'd still get high.

11. i normally smoke either one joint of upper mids to get me buzzed or share 2 with one mate i've smoked an eighth of dank and not been as fucked than wen i had this schwag

12. dude thanks for this awesome answer perfect :) would explain alot...time to go find schwag.

13. Low tolerance. Wait till you hit that shit below.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Irv8nIny3ow&hd=1]Lil wayne kush lyrics - YouTube[/ame]

14. heh yeah but i wouldn't go out looking for it..it might fuck you up a few times but after this you're going to wonder why you're smoking such crappy weed.

15. true man ,im deciding between blueberry and cheese for a party tonite ...any insight ?

16. you just under estimated the buds, sometimes cheaper buds come through that are about half the price of the high grade. some of that stuff doesnt smell the greatest or taste the greatest but it has a pretty nice kick to it, especially body euphoria :bongin:

17. fair point u make man problem is round here in the uk...dank costs the same as schwag

18. Same thing happened to me before. Here where i live most of the weed is schwag, but then one day me and my friends got some great dank. After smoking that for about a week or two, we ran out and smoked the usual schwag. After only a bit, I got so high. Bad thing was a throbbing headache the day after tho.

19. Your title told us you smoked schwag; your post told us you smoked high/low mids. You have deceived GC.